A church in Ohio is offering a drive-thru Ash Wednesday blessing for parishioners who can not take the time to sit through a full service.
The Rev. Patricia Anderson Cook of Mt. Healthy United Methodist Church just outside of Cincinnati will be providing the service in the church parking lot Wednesday night.
Cook told the Cincinnati Inquirer, “Some people are very busy, and some people get a little intimidated walking into a church, this is for them.”
Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Christian season of Lent, which concludes after 40 days with Easter.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann
- Julie’s Review Room
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Gavin DeGraw Reveals Arlington Finalist In Folger’s Coffee Jingle Contest
- Animal Resource Center In Moore, OK Needs Supplies
- Bully Gets Lesson From Thrift Shop Threads
- She Mail – To Bring A Gift Or Not To Bring A Gift