The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Man Sues Company for Being Bored to Death at Work
- The Cost Breakdown of Attending a Wedding
- Met Gala 2016 Fashion Goes High Tech On The Red Carpet: See The Chic Pics
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For May 3rd, 2016
- Tupac’s Mom Afeni Shakur Dead At 69
- 50 Cent Posts A Video Mocking A Janitor With A Social Disorder
- Texas Alpaca Farm Honors Prince With New Baby Alpaca
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Baby Bumps Galore At Met Gala Last Night
- Tony Romo Took Over The DJ Booth At The WHCD! What Songs Did He Have People Dancing To?