The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- 350 Pound Upside Down Sea Turtle Rescued on Florida Beach (PHOTOS)
- Rather Than An Umbrella, Rihanna Suprises Wet Fans With Pizza And Towels
- Millions Of Dollars Found Stashed In Buckets At Miami Home
- Need A Summer Vacation Trip? Try This List of “Must Dos” In The Lone Star State
- Holocaust Escape Tunnel Discovered In Lithuania
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Reportedly Not Divorcing
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)