The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Are The 10 Most Successful Cities In America
- James Taylor From The Bachelorette Tells Us How He Felt About Alex Saying He Got A Pity Rose
- Jerry Jones Named The Most Important Person In The NFL
- Scientist Say You Should Be Taking A Midday Nap!
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- 7 Things Every Pregnant Woman Has Done But Doesn’t Like To Talk About!
- Parents Caught The Exact Moment Their 5-Year-Old Got Attacked By A Peacock
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers After They Crushed Six Kids!
- Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce, So Who Gets Elvis’ Fortune?
- Benghazi Committee Releases Final Report And There’s A Lot For Hillary Clinton To Be Worried About