The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed
- Florida Man Was Strip Searched, Arrested, And Jailed For Drugs That Turned Out To Be Doughnut Crumbs
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?