The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch The First Clip From The New ‘Powerpuff Girls’ Series
- You Need To See Pamela Anderson And Tommy Lee’s GROWN UP Son Dylan Lee
- #RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Advice To #RHOD: “Be Yourself”
- According To ‘Ghostbusters II’ The World Is Ending Tomorrow: Watch!
- Computer Science Student Creates Virtual Reality Version Of Nintendo’s ‘Duck Hunt’
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’