Tyra Banks Harvard Graduate?
Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update