Tyra Banks Harvard Graduate?
Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- Watch Dallas Sportscaster Dale Hansen Sound Off On Racism
- Man Has “The Dress” Tattooed On His Leg And We Still Aren’t Sure What Color It Is
- VIDEO: Ariana Grande Almost Dies At Her Honeymoon Tour Concert
- Rumors Are Khloe Kardashian Or NeNe Leakes Will Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’
- Khloe Kardashian in Talks to Join Fashion Police!
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta