Tyra Banks Harvard Graduate?
Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- An Overweight Woman Asked 5 Stylists To Choose Her Outfits, And She Documented Them All
- Jennifer Lawrence Teaming with Amy Schumer to Write Screenplay
- Which 1037 Poptopia Artist Will Compete On “Dancing With The Stars”?
- What Would Happen If McDonald’s And Burger King Had A Baby?
- Taylor Swift and Lisa Kudrow Perform ‘Friends’ Hit ‘Smelly Cat’
- Last-Minute Summer Additions To Starbucks’ Drink Menu
- Miley Cyrus Gets Nearly Naked, Talks to People About Miley Cyrus
- VIDEO: Jason Derulo Groupies Get Rejected From His After-Party
- #LiveLocal North Texans Gather to #FeedMyStarvingChildren
- Ashley Madison really a bunch of dudes talking to each other