Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- Taking a Hot Bath Shows Similar Benefits to Exercise
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out On Shootings Of African Americans And Targeting Of Police
- Ariana Grande Has Been Banned From The White House Over Donut-Licking Scandal
- VIDEO: Tiger Attacks And Kills Tourist As She Gets Out Of Her Car
- The Stockyards In Fort Worth Start Demolition Work
- Secret to Happy Marriage is 7-8 Hours of Sleep
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 25, 2016 (Audio)
- Irving Police Share Some Pokemon Go Tips In Hilarious Video
- Streets Named After Fallen Service Members In Texas
- Looks Like The World Will End This Friday, July 29th, 2016