Model-TV personality-producer-author-entrepreneur-actress, Tyra Banks has just become even more unstoppable.
By graduating by Harvard Business School.
E!Online is reporting that that the 38 year old is nearing the end of her college experience at Harvard.
She sat down with, Harvard Business School’s associate dean, Youngme Moon and The Harbus, the school’s newspaper, to talk about why she enrolled in the school’s Owner/President Management Program.
“There’s a difference between a career and a business,” Tyra explained. “I’m not looking to build a company based on fans.”
Tyra hopes to run a strategic operation that promotes her beliefs, and turns a profit.
Tyra also wishes she was as tough as she appears to be on America’s Next Top Model, “[I] would love to have her in the boardroom,” she says of the character she’s created for the reality show. “I wish I was hard…I have armor, but a strategic knife can still get in those creases”
Here’s to hoping that Tyra has a solid business MODEL for the future.
- Video: Frisco Man Pays Speeding Ticket In Pennies
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo when 4-Year-Old Child Falls into Enclosure
- ‘Finding Dory’ Could Feature Disney-Pixar’s First Lesbian Couple
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay