Get Skinny With Yummy Food Prepared By My Private Chef
Our fast-paced lifestyle oftentimes doesn’t leave much time to cook a healthy meal. Most nights, it’s grabbing dinner for 4 at Famous Fast Food Chain #3 between soccer practice and pilates. If your local pizza or Chinese place knows your favorite order by heart, maybe it’s time to make a change that doesn’t involve stepping up a dress size or letting your belt out a notch. Tucked away in Deep Ellum is your personal salvation in My Private Chef.
My Private Chef is a personalized cooking service that cooks up healthy, globally inspired meals so you can live a healthier life outside of the kitchen. A week’s worth of food is cooked up with the freshest ingredients and frozen. You can pick them up or have them delivered. It’s like hiring Chef Holly Muller to be your own personal nutritionist. The meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes or less!
You can also take cooking classes in your own kitchen or at My Private Chef’s kitchen in Deep Ellum. No matter who’s cooking in the kitchen, you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle with this fabulous service!
Find out more information by checking out my-privatechef.com.
- Would You Pass A U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’