Get Skinny With Yummy Food Prepared By My Private Chef
Our fast-paced lifestyle oftentimes doesn’t leave much time to cook a healthy meal. Most nights, it’s grabbing dinner for 4 at Famous Fast Food Chain #3 between soccer practice and pilates. If your local pizza or Chinese place knows your favorite order by heart, maybe it’s time to make a change that doesn’t involve stepping up a dress size or letting your belt out a notch. Tucked away in Deep Ellum is your personal salvation in My Private Chef.
My Private Chef is a personalized cooking service that cooks up healthy, globally inspired meals so you can live a healthier life outside of the kitchen. A week’s worth of food is cooked up with the freshest ingredients and frozen. You can pick them up or have them delivered. It’s like hiring Chef Holly Muller to be your own personal nutritionist. The meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes or less!
You can also take cooking classes in your own kitchen or at My Private Chef’s kitchen in Deep Ellum. No matter who’s cooking in the kitchen, you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle with this fabulous service!
Find out more information by checking out my-privatechef.com.
- The Best Commercials You Forgot About
- Did You Miss The Jamie Scott Interview?? You Can Hear The Whole Thing Here!
- Ebola Got You Freaked Out?? Here Is Everything You Need To Know About It!
- Sam Smith Free Ticket Friday
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- #LiveLocal #Tailgating #FoodieFun