Get Skinny With Yummy Food Prepared By My Private Chef
Our fast-paced lifestyle oftentimes doesn’t leave much time to cook a healthy meal. Most nights, it’s grabbing dinner for 4 at Famous Fast Food Chain #3 between soccer practice and pilates. If your local pizza or Chinese place knows your favorite order by heart, maybe it’s time to make a change that doesn’t involve stepping up a dress size or letting your belt out a notch. Tucked away in Deep Ellum is your personal salvation in My Private Chef.
My Private Chef is a personalized cooking service that cooks up healthy, globally inspired meals so you can live a healthier life outside of the kitchen. A week’s worth of food is cooked up with the freshest ingredients and frozen. You can pick them up or have them delivered. It’s like hiring Chef Holly Muller to be your own personal nutritionist. The meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes or less!
You can also take cooking classes in your own kitchen or at My Private Chef’s kitchen in Deep Ellum. No matter who’s cooking in the kitchen, you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle with this fabulous service!
Find out more information by checking out my-privatechef.com.
- Bobbi Kristina: Details On Her Final Moments
- Why Is Malia Obama Spending Her Summer In New York City Away From The White House?
- Child Star Michael Oliver: You’ll Never Guess What He Looks Like Now
- John Stamos Blesses Us With Another Sneak Peek Picture From Fuller House #BeckyAndJesseForever
- Donald Trump’s Ex Wife Ivana Trump Says She Felt “Violated” During Sex With Him
- Tom Cruise Channels Top Gun In Epic Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon
- Why Are Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner In No Rush To Divorce?
- Bobbi Kristina Autopsy: What Did Preliminary Reports Find?
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie