Dallas/Fort Worth Makes List Of Rudest Cities
Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Joe Giudice Speaks About Teresa’s Life Behind Bars
- Steven Tyler Confirms Solo Country Album
- Win Ingrid Michaelson Tickets
- 5th Annual Throwback Festival Presented By Southwest Kia
- 2015 Family Night At Six Flags Benefitting Children’s Medical Center
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival 2015
- Get Ariana Grande Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Dallas Opera Presents Iolanta
- Tired of Tacos? Do A Quesa-dilluh With These Tips From the Pros!