Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Grown Ups Get A Chance To Crawl In Neiman Marcus’ Tubes In Downtown Dallas
- VIDEO: Beware Of Falling Ice
- Enter For Your Chance To Win Sparkle At The Anatole
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site