Dallas/Fort Worth Makes List Of Rudest Cities
Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday