Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Student Driver Completely Ran Over His Driver’s Ed Teacher
- 100 Kids Have the Ultimate Sleepover at Cowboys Stadium (PHOTOS)
- Maria Sharapova Is Going To Harvard After Being Banned From Tennis
- George H.W. Bush Shoots Down 5-year-Old’s Case For Him To Eat Broccoli
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Getting ‘Divorced’
- This Stinks! Soccer Player Gets Kicked Out Of Game For Farting
- Texas A&M Kid Loses 140 Pounds In A Year By Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 27, 2016 (Audio)