Dallas/Fort Worth Makes List Of Rudest Cities
Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Britney Spears Lose Her Weave During A Performance
- Local News Accidentally Aired A Minute Of Porn
- Have You Seen A Weasel Ride A Woodpecker? You Have Now!
- Man Puts Duct Tape On His Man Part & Asks For Help From Message Board To Get It Off
- Hilary Duff Thinks People Aren’t Meant To Be Together Forever
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Pancakes! Pancakes! Buttery Pancakes!!
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Netflix Announces Release Dates For Summer Shows