Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump
- The Latest Divorce Trend…Prenuptial Housing
- Calvin Harris Wants To Make Music With Kanye West To Beat Taylor Swift To A Breakup Song
- 11% Of Team USA Athletes Headed To Rio Have Texas Ties
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 27, 2016 (Audio)