Dallas/Fort Worth Makes List Of Rudest Cities
Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married