Dallas/Fort Worth Makes List Of Rudest Cities
Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- UPDATED: Harrison Ford ‘Seriously Injured’ In Plane Crash
- Dallas ISD Schools Push For Higher Safety Standards
- These Pictures Will Make You Never Want To Have Kids
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Mark Cuban To Be Featured In “Sharknado 3″
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her New Ultrasound Photos
- What Aired On “Fashion Police” Wasn’t The Only Thing Said About Zendaya’s Hair