Bobbi Kristina Tweets About Her Mom
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
I think I'm gonna annoy mommy and wake her up. . Should I?. . . YES! Lmao (:—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 31, 2011
LMAO mom's blasting gospel (asusual). Whenever someone ask's where she is, my response. . " Somewhere praising the lord. . Anyway. . "—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 18, 2011
"Yes jesus love's me. . For the bible tells me so" – iloveyoumommy. Thankyou for singing that to me to sleep when I was a child & even now(:—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 27, 2011
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMMY!!!!!! I love you more then your mind has room to comprehend. !!! (: your my everything!—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 09, 2011
Thanks to 102 JAMZ in Orlando for the content of this post.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies