Bobbi Kristina Tweets About Her Mom
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Thanks to 102 JAMZ in Orlando for the content of this post.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Twisty The Clown Takes Over Zazza Mornings
- Happy Halloweeeeeen From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been