Kevin Costner Speaks At Whitney Houston’s Funeral
February 19, 2012 9:40 AM
Kevin Costner, who starred with Whitney Houston in the blockbuster movie ‘The Bodyguard’, paid his last respects with an emotional speech at the pop diva’s funeral.
More from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Which Grammy-Winning Artist Is Selena Gomez Dating?
- VIDEO: Blake Shelton Spoofs The Bachelor On SNL
- Vine Of The Day: Black Vs. White- 01.25.15
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!
- Would You Be Able To Do This?!
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice’s Daughter Writes Song About Her Mom In Prison
- Which Original “Housewife” Is Returning To The Show?
- Vine Of The Day: Rude Awakening- 01.24.15