Kids Spinbrush Could Be Dangerous; Warning Issued By FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a consumer alert Thursday about electric toothbrushes that could chip teeth and really mess up your face.
Chipped and broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, injuries to the face and eyes, as well as choking hazards are some of the issues reported from the use of the battery powered Spinbrush toothbrush. A version of the toothbrush was sold by both Arm & Hammer and Crest.
Pieces of the toothbrush can break or become dislodged and shoot into your mouth at great speeds causing injuries and presenting a choking hazard.
Both the adult and kid versions of the product are to be looked at.
The FDA suggests inspecting the toothbrushes before use and if any issues are found, to not use that toothbrush and report the issue to the manufacturer immediately.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!