Kids Spinbrush Could Be Dangerous; Warning Issued By FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a consumer alert Thursday about electric toothbrushes that could chip teeth and really mess up your face.
Chipped and broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, injuries to the face and eyes, as well as choking hazards are some of the issues reported from the use of the battery powered Spinbrush toothbrush. A version of the toothbrush was sold by both Arm & Hammer and Crest.
Pieces of the toothbrush can break or become dislodged and shoot into your mouth at great speeds causing injuries and presenting a choking hazard.
Both the adult and kid versions of the product are to be looked at.
The FDA suggests inspecting the toothbrushes before use and if any issues are found, to not use that toothbrush and report the issue to the manufacturer immediately.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Latest On The Ebola Virus In Dallas!
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View