Kids Spinbrush Could Be Dangerous; Warning Issued By FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a consumer alert Thursday about electric toothbrushes that could chip teeth and really mess up your face.
Chipped and broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, injuries to the face and eyes, as well as choking hazards are some of the issues reported from the use of the battery powered Spinbrush toothbrush. A version of the toothbrush was sold by both Arm & Hammer and Crest.
Pieces of the toothbrush can break or become dislodged and shoot into your mouth at great speeds causing injuries and presenting a choking hazard.
Both the adult and kid versions of the product are to be looked at.
The FDA suggests inspecting the toothbrushes before use and if any issues are found, to not use that toothbrush and report the issue to the manufacturer immediately.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Danny Collins Run Of Engagement Passes Giveaway
- Step Back In Time For Your Chance To Win Scarborough Renaissance Festival Tickets
- Comedy Central Roast Of Justin Bieber Gift Card Giveaway
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird
- Here Are 16 Amazing Tricks To Keep Your Child From Freaking Out While You Shop
- VIDEO: George Ezra Performs On SNL
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure