Kids Spinbrush Could Be Dangerous; Warning Issued By FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a consumer alert Thursday about electric toothbrushes that could chip teeth and really mess up your face.
Chipped and broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, injuries to the face and eyes, as well as choking hazards are some of the issues reported from the use of the battery powered Spinbrush toothbrush. A version of the toothbrush was sold by both Arm & Hammer and Crest.
Pieces of the toothbrush can break or become dislodged and shoot into your mouth at great speeds causing injuries and presenting a choking hazard.
Both the adult and kid versions of the product are to be looked at.
The FDA suggests inspecting the toothbrushes before use and if any issues are found, to not use that toothbrush and report the issue to the manufacturer immediately.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- WARNING: Facebook Messenger Can Track Your Location!
- Use This Evil Text Trick To Shut Down Someone Else’s iPhone!
- Who In Their Right Mind Would Buy A $18,000 Vibrator?
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- The Dumbest Things Patients Have Ever Said To Doctors! WOW!
- Taylor Swift Is Shopping For A Wedding Dress
- Are John And Katy Back Together?? Again??
- OMG: A “Gilmore Girls” Reunion Might Be Happening!
- PIC: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Someone Else’s Wedding
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped