Kids Spinbrush Could Be Dangerous; Warning Issued By FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a consumer alert Thursday about electric toothbrushes that could chip teeth and really mess up your face.
Chipped and broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, injuries to the face and eyes, as well as choking hazards are some of the issues reported from the use of the battery powered Spinbrush toothbrush. A version of the toothbrush was sold by both Arm & Hammer and Crest.
Pieces of the toothbrush can break or become dislodged and shoot into your mouth at great speeds causing injuries and presenting a choking hazard.
Both the adult and kid versions of the product are to be looked at.
The FDA suggests inspecting the toothbrushes before use and if any issues are found, to not use that toothbrush and report the issue to the manufacturer immediately.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??