Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- Win Thousands With KVIL’s Hi-Lo Game
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dog Whisper Cesar Millan Chats About Bringing Home New Pets
- Cat Bearding Is The Hottest New Photo Meme On The Web
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- Help Three Dog Bakery Feed Dogs In Need
- Mom Has Son Arrested For Stealing Her Pop-Tarts
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann