Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- This Guy Was Robbed At Gun Point On A Tinder Date!
- This Kids Inappropriate Christmas Drawing Is The Best Things You Will See Today!
- Sybil Interviews Jennifer Chinnis From CultureMap
- RHOBH: Yolanda And David Foster Are Getting Divorced!
- Tons Of People Paid $5 For Nothing On Black Friday!
- New Anti-Ageing Drug Could Be Around The Corner
- Dallas Could Be Making A Play To Bring The Rangers Downtown!
- People Are Actually Naming Their Kids After Instagram Filters!
- Have You Seen The New Alex From Target?
- Need Help With Your Elf? Here Are 33 Amazing Ideas For You!