Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services