“American Idol” Contestant Upset With Producers
Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- What’s Hot: Costumes and Critters at the Dallas Zoo
- Win A Halloween Prize Pack From Dallas Zoo And Party City
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- When Worlds Collide: Teresa Giudice To Serve Prison Sentence At WHICH Prison?
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Six Flags Fright Fest Friday
- Big Brother Guys Are Poised For KVIL Takeover
- Football Foodies: Beef Sliders With Pickled Peppers
- New App Makes Math Homework Obsolete
- Kim Kardashian Says North Will Work Like She Had To