Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?
- Matt Damon Pranks People Sending Them On Secret Missions!
- What Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) Looks Like Now
- Insurance Will Not Pay For Female Viagra
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- VIDEO: Elderly Man Buried Inside His 1973 Pontiac As His Last Wish
- VIDEO: Man Rides His Horse On Bridge And Causes A Major Traffic Jam
- The Best Rooftop Patios And Parties To Watch 4th Of July Fireworks In Dallas-Fort Worth
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction