Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- VIDEO: Alec Baldwin Loses His Sh*t AGAIN On A Paparazzo
- Deer Rescued From Ocean Off New Jersey Coast (PHOTO)
- Survey: Middle Age is Older Than You Think
- You Can Rappel Off Reunion Tower In Dallas This Month
- Paul McCartney Treats Minneapolis Crowd to Prince’s ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
- Rumer Willis Says Photographer Digitally Altered Image to Make Her Jaw Smaller
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For May 5th, 2016
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- 11 Thoughts Every Woman Has During Period Sex