Teen Mom Star Amber Portwood Evicted For Scamming The Government
Teen Momstar, Amber Portwood, was evicted from her Indiana home last month for scamming the government and hustling taxpayer money.
And Amber’s legal troubles continue.
TMZ is reporting that, according to the lease agreement, the house Amber was renting in Anderson, Indiana was being subsidized by Indiana’s “Low Income Rental Housing Tax Credit Program.”
The problem? For Amber to be eligible for the program she had to claim that she made only $10,000 a year. Amber’s actual income in 2010 was $280,000. More than enough for her to be able to afford the house on her own.
The state caught wind of the lie and evicted her. Not that it really matters since Amber has been living in a state correctional facility since December of last year. She is currently awaiting final approval to enter a court-appointed drug rehab program.
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’