You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- Maria Sharapova Is Going To Harvard After Being Banned From Tennis
- George H.W. Bush Shoots Down 5-year-Old’s Case For Him To Eat Broccoli
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Getting ‘Divorced’
- This Stinks! Soccer Player Gets Kicked Out Of Game For Farting
- Texas A&M Kid Loses 140 Pounds In A Year By Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 27, 2016 (Audio)
- Beyonce Dazzles And Timberlake Baffles At BET Awards
- Study: Napping Too Long Is Bad For Your Health