Kevin James Is Bringing His Stand Up Comedy To The Majestic In March
You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- MUST SEE: Macklemore’s Adorable Naptime Photo With Infant Daugher, Sloane
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux’s Red Carpet Debut As Married Couple
- Report: Tom Cruise Misses Daughter’s Wedding
- A Coffee Shortage? Could There Be Worse News On A Monday?
- Brooklyn Decker Gives Birth to First Child (in Texas!)
- Kris Jenner Tells Caitlyn Jenner To “Go F— Himself” on Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Kendall Jenner Had An Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction
- Matthew McConaughey Is Unrecognizable In New Movie
- Caitlyn Jenner Stuns In Red At Gala In Los Angeles. See The Pic!
- PIC: Cindy Crawford’s Daughter Looks Identical To Her And Stuns At Awards Show