Kevin James Is Bringing His Stand Up Comedy To The Majestic In March
You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- Mia Farrow Tweeted Out The Address Of The Dentist Who Shot #CecilTheLion
- The Guys At Dude Perfect Do Impossible Paintball Trick Shots!
- STOP EVERYTHING: Here Is The NYFD 2016 Calendar And It’s AMAZING! You’re Welcome!
- Good Time To Trade In Your iPhone!
- Unprofessional Things To Avoid Doing At Work
- 6 Signs You Need A Vacation
- The Future Of Safe Sex Is Here! Would You Try A Spray On Condom?
- These 10 Things Make You Look Like An Idiot When You’re Driving
- You Have To See What Someone Changed This Construction Sign On Central Expressway To Say
- This Woman’s 800 lbs. Transformation is AMAZING!! You Have To See The Before And After Pictures