Kevin James Is Bringing His Stand Up Comedy To The Majestic In March
You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- California Man Buried Alive After Digging Sand Tunnel
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014
- Leigh Ann: Tom Brady And Gisele Bündchen A House Divided
- Leigh Ann: Family Kicked Of Southwest Flight For Mean Tweet
- What’s Hot: National Day of the American Cowboy at Stockyards