You’ve laughed at him in Paul Blart: Mall Cop and the Zookeeper, and now you can see Kevin James live and in person at the Majestic Theater on March 31st. He’s bringing his stand up comedy to Dallas, and he chatted with Gene & Julie this morning.
Gene confessed to seeing the Zookeeper more than 10 times with Sophia, and Kevin James can relate. With two daughters, ages 6 & 4, and a 10-month old son, he is used to being made to watch movies over and over again.
He tries to make time to read to his kids, but he feels that some children’s books might be a little “ambitious.” Kevin says he edits as he reads, so Goldie Locks & the 3 Bears becomes Goldie Locks & the 2 Bears.
You can hear more about Kevin James’ kids and much more when he brings his stand up comedy show to the Majestic Theater on Saturday, March 31st at 8PM. Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com. You can also visit his website, KevinJames.com.
Have a listen to Kevin James chatting with Gene & Julie this morning!
- Adele’s Bodyguard Is HOT And The Internet Is Going Crazy!
- People Are Really Upset About Reese’s Christmas Trees This Year!
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Remember That Time Prince Harry Fell Off A Horse?
- Insta-Famous Dog Stars In Viral Video For Super Bowl Tickets
- Report: Courteney Cox And Fiance, No Longer Engaged
- See Pam Anderson’s New Line of Vegan Boots… Made From Recycled TVs!
- Anne Hathaway is Pregnant
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”