Guy Figures Out How To Make The Most Expensive Starbucks Drink Ever
In this economy, having that daily Starbucks is already a pretty expensive luxury, as the average American spends over $1,000 on coffee each year. That didn’t thwart a 22-year old college student in Nacogdoches, TX from figuring out how to making the most expensive Starbucks drink possible!
Logan Warren had a birthday coupon and a creative inkling when he walked into his local Starbucks. It started with a 31-ounce Trenta-sized Java Chip Frappuccino, costing $4.75. From there, he and the two baristas behind the counter went crazy with add-ons.
They added 16 shots of espresso ($12) and a shot of soy milk ($0.60). Next came a scoop of banana puree ($1), strawberry puree ($0.60), protein powder ($0.50), and Matcha powder ($0.75). To that they also threw in caramel flavoring and vanilla beans for $0.50 each. Top it all off with a caramel and mocha drizzle for $0.60.
The grand total of this concoction came up to $23.60. Warren didn’t have to pay a dime with the birthday coupon he received from Starbucks for being a registered rewards member.
Now the question, what did it taste like? “Imagine a coffee-based health food smoothie,” Warren said.
It’s probably a good thing that he didn’t finish it. With 1,40o milligrams of caffiene swirling around in that 31-ounce cup, the jolt he would have gotten would have put him in the hospital.
- McDonalds Cutting Several Menu Items!
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion
- The 14 Most Extreme Plastic Surgeries of 2014
- The Nude Rowers Who Do A Calendar Every Year Are Doing A Full Frontal Film
- Beyonce Sent Out The Best Holiday Cards This Year
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts