Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- PIC: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Someone Else’s Wedding
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- VIDEO: TERRIFYING Footage Of Flood Water Rushing Into This Families Living Room
- The Top 20 Songs I Can’t Wait To Hear At The Fray Concert
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashians Lip Injections Are So Big She Struggles To Talk
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles
- Is Khloe Kardashian Dating A Man 15 Years Older Than Her?
- PHOTOS: These Are The Worst Airline Passengers Of All Time!