Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Police Want ‘Waze’ App’s Police Tagging Feature Disabled!
- Burger King Accidentally Gives Customer $2,631.
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race Winners
- 18-Year-Old Plans To Marry Her Long Lost Father
- You Have To See What Leigh Ann Forgot To Do Today
- Miss USA Contestant Has Wardrobe Malfunction! She Showed It All
- It’s Time For Lindsay To Go To Jail! Enough With The Excuses!
- Texas Tech Students Love A Good Snow Day!
- Taylor Swift Said She Would Never Do This, Well She Did!!
- Men Can’t Help Themselves Around A Woman In Leggings! Does That Mean We Shouldn’t Wear Them