Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: YouTuber Performs “Uptown Funk” In Cartoon Voices
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Name In Adorable Instagram Post
- Man Finds Something Horrifying In His Cheeseburger After He Bit It
- Woman Wants A Divorce Because Her Husbands Penis Is Too Big
- Runway Model Has Double Nip Slip On Paris Runway
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- Spider Man Balloon Has Massive Erection! How Did This Pass Quality Control?
- Adam Levine Is The Sweetest Man Alive! Look What He Did For This Fan!
- VIDEO: Andy Grammer Scares Rachel Platten
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter