Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Penguins Of Madagascar Passes Giveaway
- The Giver DVD Giveaway
- Lisa Bonet’s Tweets Aimed At The Bill Cosby Scandal? She’s Not On His Side It Seems…
- Third Steamy, Hot, Naughty “Fifty Shades of Grey” Trailer Is Out!
- Did Kourtney Just Break up with Scott on Instagram?
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening