Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jumping Up And Down After A Marriage Proposal, Bride Falls Off Cliff To Her Death!
- An Easy Way to Tell When You’re Going to Die?
- Don’t Tell Leigh Ann or Courtney Kerr, But Make Up Found To Be A Waste Of Time!
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- ‘Harry Potter’ Star Hagrid Rushed to Hospital After Flight From UK To USA
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- A Doss Of Sass: Taylor Swift Hacked!
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Suge Knight, Record Producer Arrested on Murder Charges!