Does Your Lipstick Have Lead In It?
Between February and July 2011, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tested 400 popular lipsticks and found trace amounts of the toxin in every single one. Time magazine reports that the average lead concentration in the lipsticks was 1.11 parts per million. Here are the top ten lipsticks with the most lead:
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 125 Pink Petal: 7.19 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 410 Volcanic: 7.00 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1005 Red Lizard: 4.93 parts per million
- Cover Girl Queen Collection’s Vibrant Hues Color Q580 Ruby Remix: 4.92 parts per million
- NARS’s Semi-Matte 1009 Funny Face: 4.89 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Colour Riche 165 Tickled Pink: 4.45 parts per million
- L’Oreal’s Intensely Moisturizing Lipcolor 748 Heroic: 4.41 parts per million
- Cover Girl’s Continuous Color 025 Warm Brick: 4.28 parts per million
- Maybelline’s Color Sensational 475 Mauve Me: 4.23 parts per million
- Stargazer’s Lipstick 103c: 4.12 parts per million
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: What’s Flying Next to this Virgin Atlantic Jet?
- Zooey Deschanel Gets Married, Gives Birth Same Week!
- New Apple Service May Spell the End of Voicemail
- Death Photo Of Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Sold For Six Figures
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She Wants To Date Men
- Ladies…This Is The Strange Reason You’re Always Cold At Work
- Man Sues New Wife For FRAUD After Seeing Her Without Makeup For The First Time
- You’ll Never Believe What The Kids From Friends Look Like Now
- Kim Richards ARRESTED For Shoplifting
- Why Did Gwen Stefani And Gavin Rossdale Get A Divorce? Here’s The Answer…