Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- New Video Footage Shows U.F.O. Flying Over Military Base
- Adele Just Got A Deal On A Mansion In Beverly Hills: For $9.5 Million!
- Beach Closes After Apparent Shark Attack On Memorial Day Weekend
- 103.7 KVIL – Mike & Dave Flyaway Giveaway
- Video: Frisco Man Pays Speeding Ticket In Pennies
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- UPDATE NEW Video: Negligent Parents Blamed for Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo