Cindy Crawford Says “No More” For Pre-Teen Model Daughter
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Watch 7,000 Fireworks Go Off At Once Due To A Computer Malfunction
- Maine Man Launches Firework Off Of His Head And The Result Was Not Good
- Here’s How All The Celebs Spent The 4th Of July
- PIC: See Princess Charlotte In Her Christening Gown
- Video: Ouch! Demi Lovato Takes A Tumble Performing At LA Pool Party
- Ashton Kutcher And Mila Kunis Are Married
- ANT-MAN Advanced Screening Passes Giveaway
- Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium Tickets Giveaway
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?