Cindy Crawford Says “No More” For Pre-Teen Model Daughter
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’