Cindy Crawford Says “No More” For Pre-Teen Model Daughter
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’