Cindy Crawford Says “No More” For Pre-Teen Model Daughter
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert