Cindy Crawford Says “No More” For Pre-Teen Model Daughter
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Adam Levine And Wife Get Naked In New “Animals” Music Video
- Magic Mike XXL Plot And Full Cast Revealed
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- BREAKING: Amanda Bynes Arrested
- VIDEO: Reporter’s Epic Fail In Interview With Kristen Wiig & Bill Hader
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party