The answer may surprise you. Leigh Ann stumbled across a study that suggested something pretty remarkable.
According to this study 28% of people actually think their smart phone is more helpful than their significant other.
It is still unknown if Leigh Ann’s husband was a participant in the study.
- Kirk Cameron Is Catching Flak For His Recent Comments On Marriage
- Texas Issues A Syphilis Alert For Lubbock County After Cases Triple
- Allison Janney Returns To Her “West Wing” Roots With A Surprise Trip To The White House
- 4 Million Prince Albums Have Been Sold Since His Death
- 15 Types of Girls Twentysomething Guys Are Sick of Dating
- 10 Of The Best Businesses To Come From Shark Tank
- Insurance Company Asked This Mom For Pictures Of The Accident And She Sent Selfies!
- Dog Missing for 10 Years To Be Reunited With Owner
- WHAT?! McDonald’s To Change McNugget Formula
- ‘American Idol’/’So You Think You Can Dance’ Parent Company BANKRUPT!