The answer may surprise you. Leigh Ann stumbled across a study that suggested something pretty remarkable.
According to this study 28% of people actually think their smart phone is more helpful than their significant other.
It is still unknown if Leigh Ann’s husband was a participant in the study.
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!
- New Refrigerator Will Send You A Picture So You Know What You Don’t Have
- This Is How To Contour Your Butt So It Looks Lifted And Toned!