The answer may surprise you. Leigh Ann stumbled across a study that suggested something pretty remarkable.
According to this study 28% of people actually think their smart phone is more helpful than their significant other.
It is still unknown if Leigh Ann’s husband was a participant in the study.
- VIDEO: Tiger Attacks Tourist As She Gets Out Of Her Car
- The Stockyards In Fort Worth Start Demolition Work
- Secret to Happy Marriage is 7-8 Hours of Sleep
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 25, 2016 (Audio)
- Irving Police Share Some Pokemon Go Tips In Hilarious Video
- Streets Named After Fallen Service Members In Texas
- Looks Like The World Will End This Friday, July 29th, 2016
- Kristen Bell Shares The First Pics From Her $142 Wedding!
- Justin Bieber Look-A-Like Dead After Fatal Overdose
- Brie Larson Lands Title Role In Marvel’s First Female Led Film