[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] said in Vogue magazine earlier this week that she was looking forward to taking a five year break from recording so she can breathe and focus on her personal life for a little bit. But today, less than a week after SWEEPING the Grammy Awards, she announced she was heading BACK in to the studio!
Adele took to her website to calm her fans down:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
New music from Adele coming soon? YES. Guess this performance will be just one of many to come in the next few months. So glad to have you back, Adele. You scared us for a minute, there.
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!