[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] said in Vogue magazine earlier this week that she was looking forward to taking a five year break from recording so she can breathe and focus on her personal life for a little bit. But today, less than a week after SWEEPING the Grammy Awards, she announced she was heading BACK in to the studio!
Adele took to her website to calm her fans down:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
New music from Adele coming soon? YES. Guess this performance will be just one of many to come in the next few months. So glad to have you back, Adele. You scared us for a minute, there.
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 9th, 2016
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great
- Kanye West to Retire and Design Children’s Clothing?
- 6 Reasons Why Beyonce’s Halftime Performance was the Most ‘Beyonce’ Moment Ever