[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] said in Vogue magazine earlier this week that she was looking forward to taking a five year break from recording so she can breathe and focus on her personal life for a little bit. But today, less than a week after SWEEPING the Grammy Awards, she announced she was heading BACK in to the studio!
Adele took to her website to calm her fans down:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
New music from Adele coming soon? YES. Guess this performance will be just one of many to come in the next few months. So glad to have you back, Adele. You scared us for a minute, there.
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Dance to ‘Crazy in Love’ At Met Gala
- Adele Shares Her Reaction About Beyoncé Lemonade
- This Celeb Just Had Another Baby! His Ninth! Her First!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Smell, The Bathroom, & The Sugar Daddy
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation