That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Dallas Cowboys Jersey Sales Are Blowing Away the Competition
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed
- Florida Man Was Strip Searched, Arrested, And Jailed For Drugs That Turned Out To Be Doughnut Crumbs
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice