That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Watch This Deaf Baby Hear His Mother For The First Time!
- This News Report Was Aired Once On 9/11 Then Was Never Seen Again!
- Woman Arrested After Using Children To Pickpocket At Snuffer’s In Addison!
- It Looks Like Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant!
- Mila Kunis Talks About Ashton Kutcher’s Junk With James Corden!
- Get Ready To Say Goodbye To Vampire Diaries! This Is Their Final Season!
- The Twitter Fight Between Chad And Robby After The Bachelorette Last Night Was Awesome!
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Carrie Underwood’s 17-Month-Old Belly Flopping In The Pool Is An Adorable Video
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees