Kristen Bell’s Home Falls Into Foreclosure
That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Thief Makes Off With 44,000 Pounds Of Miller High Life!
- The Most Unusual Costumes For Your Dog
- 2014 March of Dimes Dallas Signature Chefs Auction
- 2014 Partners Card
- Truck And Treat!
- Heart Broken Women Spends A Week In 24 Hour KFC
- American Authors – Luck
- American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
- Vance Joy – Riptide
- Vance Joy – Mess is Mine