Kristen Bell’s Home Falls Into Foreclosure
That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies