Kristen Bell’s Home Falls Into Foreclosure
That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death
- The Upcoming 5th Season Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Might Be The Best Yet
- What’s Hot: Dallas Pride!
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘This Is Where I Leave You’
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- The Men Of Zazza Mornings Try Out For Magic Mike XXL
- Dirk Nowitzki Shows Off Musical Talent On German Show
- JLo & Iggy Azalea Booty Battle In Jen’s New Video
- Foodie Blog: #LiveLocal #Zazzy #Pumpkin #FoodieFriday
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”