Kristen Bell’s Home Falls Into Foreclosure
That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!