Kristen Bell’s Home Falls Into Foreclosure
That’s right the actress, whose sloth video has been taking the internet by storm, home fell into foreclosure and was auctioned off last month.
What the heck happened?
E!Online is reporting that Bell’s Studio City home was sold for a little over $2.6 million last month.
Apparently Bell moved out of the home when she got engaged to fiancé Dax Shepard.
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall star bought the home back in 2006 for $3.1 million, and was notified in December that it would be put up for auction if she didn’t start settling up with the bank.
The nearly 4,000 square foot Spanish style home was featured in In Style back in 2009, and Bell raved about the design of the home and its interior. You would think if she like it so much she would pay the mortgage.
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- ‘Real Housewives’ Casting Changes: Who’s Out?
- USA Women’s Soccer Team Advances To World Cup Final
- Good Guy Tim McGraw Is Giving Mortgage-Free Homes To Veterans
- Neve Campbell Joins ‘House Of Cards’ Cast
- WATCH: Official Tease Trailer For ‘London Has Fallen’
- PIC: Caitlyn Jenner Shows Her Cleavage And Legs During A Night On The Town In New York City
- Here Are 15 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen if You Go To An Ed Sheeran Concert
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It
- Jim Carrey Calls California Governor a ‘Fascist’ After Passing Mandatory Vaccination Bill