Zoom, Zoom On Down To The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama At Dallas Market Hall
Ladies, since your fella is going through so much trouble to give you a romantic Valentines Day, reciprocate by taking him to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama this weekend at Dallas Market Hall. Cars, trucks, and hot rods galore! You won’t want to miss this!
From hot rods to vintage race cars, there will be plenty to see and do at this amazing auto show! You will see the Rangers’ Captain, the world-famous Big Foot monster truck, the Transformers Bumblebee Camaro, and WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. There will also be a charity auction benefitting the Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama runs Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at Dallas Market Hall, located on Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) near downtown Dallas. General admission for adults is $15, kids 6-12 are $5, and children 5 & under get in free.
For more information, check out Autorama.com.
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious, Airlifted To Hospital
- Hayden Panettiere Just Checked In To A Facility For Postpartum Depression
- You Can Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With These 7 Sneaky Tips You’ve Never Heard Of!
- Rumor Is Facebook Is Adding A Shopping Tab! Shut Up And Take Our Money!
- 12 Reasons Texas Is The Most Terrifying And Spookiest State EVER!!
- Matt Damon Says He Never Liked Jennifer Garner, Hopes Ben Stays Away!
- Here Are The Most Horrifying Things To Ever Come Out Of The Human Body!
- Katy Perry Did Not Eat a Guinea Pig Sandwich
- A Kardashian Left A Nightclub With Justin Bieber, Now Everyone Thinks They Are Dating!
- New Study Shows If You Drink Your Coffee Black You Might Be A Psychopath!!