Ladies, since your fella is going through so much trouble to give you a romantic Valentines Day, reciprocate by taking him to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama this weekend at Dallas Market Hall. Cars, trucks, and hot rods galore! You won’t want to miss this!
From hot rods to vintage race cars, there will be plenty to see and do at this amazing auto show! You will see the Rangers’ Captain, the world-famous Big Foot monster truck, the Transformers Bumblebee Camaro, and WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. There will also be a charity auction benefitting the Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama runs Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at Dallas Market Hall, located on Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) near downtown Dallas. General admission for adults is $15, kids 6-12 are $5, and children 5 & under get in free.
For more information, check out Autorama.com.
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!
- New Refrigerator Will Send You A Picture So You Know What You Don’t Have
- This Is How To Contour Your Butt So It Looks Lifted And Toned!
- Barnes And Noble Opening Stores That Sell Beer And Wine!
- VIDEO: Learn To Chug Beer In A Ladylike Manner
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads