Zoom, Zoom On Down To The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama At Dallas Market Hall
Ladies, since your fella is going through so much trouble to give you a romantic Valentines Day, reciprocate by taking him to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama this weekend at Dallas Market Hall. Cars, trucks, and hot rods galore! You won’t want to miss this!
From hot rods to vintage race cars, there will be plenty to see and do at this amazing auto show! You will see the Rangers’ Captain, the world-famous Big Foot monster truck, the Transformers Bumblebee Camaro, and WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. There will also be a charity auction benefitting the Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama runs Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at Dallas Market Hall, located on Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) near downtown Dallas. General admission for adults is $15, kids 6-12 are $5, and children 5 & under get in free.
For more information, check out Autorama.com.
- Johnny Depp Might Go To Prison For 10 YEARS For WHAT?!
- Does Dallas Make A Bad First Impression To Visitors? According To This List, Yes.
- How Did Josh Hamilton’s Rangers Return Go?
- You Won’t Believe What Rock Star Is “Obsessed” With Taylor Swift
- Daughters: B.B. King Was Poisoned!
- Bravo Ireland! – First Country To Legalize Same-Sex Marriage By A National Vote!
- Viral Photo Of Marine & Wife-To-Be Praying Before Their Wedding Will Touch Your Heart
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!
- People Are Getting Billed Up To 11 Times For Netflix This Month! You Might Want To Check!