Ladies, since your fella is going through so much trouble to give you a romantic Valentines Day, reciprocate by taking him to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama this weekend at Dallas Market Hall. Cars, trucks, and hot rods galore! You won’t want to miss this!
From hot rods to vintage race cars, there will be plenty to see and do at this amazing auto show! You will see the Rangers’ Captain, the world-famous Big Foot monster truck, the Transformers Bumblebee Camaro, and WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. There will also be a charity auction benefitting the Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama runs Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at Dallas Market Hall, located on Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) near downtown Dallas. General admission for adults is $15, kids 6-12 are $5, and children 5 & under get in free.
For more information, check out Autorama.com.
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC