Taylor Swift’s ‘Safe and Sound’ Music Video For ‘Hunger Games’ Debuts
On the heels of receiving two Grammy Awards – Best Country Song and Best Country Solo Performance, [mp3com-artist]Taylor Swift[/mp3com-artist] releases the music video for “Safe & Sound” featuring the Grammy winning duo [mp3com-artist]The Civil Wars[/mp3com-artist]. “Safe & Sound” will be featured in the upcoming film, The Hunger Games.
[pullquote quote=”I’m so excited about this. This is probably my favorite video I’ve ever gotten to do, my absolute favorite.” credit=”Taylor Swift to MTV News’ Sway Calloway”]A very melancholy, eerie music video filmed in Watertown, Tennessee, may just prove to be Taylor’s best yet. Part of this video was filmed ON a tombstone from the 1800’s. Here’s what Taylor had to say about that: “There’s this wide shot where I’m just kind of crumpled up sitting on a gravestone, like a tomb, and it’s actually the gravesite of a couple who lived and died in 1853. I was just freaked out, and I’m such a history freak. I’m sitting there thinking, ‘What were their lives like?’ And now here we are, hundreds of years later, filming a music video on their grave. . .” Read the complete interview with MTV, here.
[metrolyrics artist=”Taylor Swift ” song=”Safe & Sound”]
Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars released “Safe & Sound” to iTunes this past December. The Hunger Games soundtrack will be released on March 20th and the film will open on March 23rd.
See the Trailer below:
- #LiveLocal #FoodieChallenge #InTheKVILKitchen with Stacy Fawcett
- James Bay And Ed Sheeran Team Up For “Let It Go”
- Watch Small Dog Scare You-Know-What Out of Bear Cubs (VIDEO)
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians
- Update: Was Tom Cruise At His Daughter’s Wedding After All?
- Galveston: Shark Bites 13-Year-Old Boy in Waist-Deep Water
- Bindi Irwin Breaks Down In Tears While Honoring Dad On DWTS
- Five Things That Boost A Woman’s Mood
- Check Out These Behind The Scenes Pictures From 11-22-1963 Filming In Dallas!