If you thought the last few months were tough as Adele took time off to heal her voice, it’s going to be a rough half decade. The songstress is going to be taking five years off she told Vogue magazine.
The break is apparently to focus on her relationship with new boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“I am f—ing off for four or five years,” Adele told the magazine. “If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.”
This seems to be a big change in the mood of Adele’s first two records. ’19 & ’21′, which both landed the Brit GRAMMYs, were both spurred on by recent break-ups.
So in 5 years what will Adele do?
“I don’t know what I’ll do,” she added. “Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.”
So we’ll have to hold on to ‘Someone Like You’ and ‘Chasing Pavements’ until this hiatus is over. Now I feel like writing a break up album.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Kellie Pickler Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- How Heartbreak Helped Michael Buble Make The Best Album Of His Career
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Butt-Dial Calls 911 And Busts Car Burglars
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Zach Galifianakis Takes Homeless Woman He Rescued As Date To “Hangover 3″ Premiere
- Man Makes Beer Stop During Police Chase
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video