Whitney Houston was out Thursday Night at Kelly Price & Friends Unplugged: For The Love Of R&B GRAMMY Party at Tru Hollywood. The singer took the stage and grabbed the microphone just for a minute. But it was caught on video. What would turn out to be her last ever performance.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Woman Claims To Be “Too Pretty” To Work
- Win a Trip To Puerto Rico!
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Your Soon To Be New Favorite Sport: Combat Juggling
- VIDEO: Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Alive Under Debris During Live Interview
- Have A Plan For Tornado Emergencies
- She Mail: Spouse’s Online Shopping Habit
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help