The first lady made an appearance in North Texas Friday Morning to help promote her healthier foods in school and more exercise campaign, ‘Let’s Move’.
Michelle Obama stopped at the East Dallas recreation center for a short visit with the Dallas Cowboys and some chefs from ‘Top Chef’.
The chefs got in three groups and were challenged to make healthy and good-tasting meals. Obama declared them all winners.
The first lady spoke at the podium, thanking the DISD for setting a national example with their food and nutrition. DISD has more schools recognized by the USDA than any other district in the country for making healthy changes to it’s menu.
Obama left Dallas shortly after her stop to head to Florida.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Did Donald Trump Just Call Ted Cruz A P*$$Y?
- Husband Sues Wife For Not Cooking And Cleaning Enough!
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco
- Wedgie Jeans Are A Real Thing Now! No Seriously, They Are!
- Gigi Hadid Bares It All For Magazine Cover & Other Celebs Loved It!
- Here Is How You Can Get A Free Chipotle Burrito Today!
- The Oscars Goodie Bag Comes In At A Whopping $250,000! WOW!
- Blake Shelton Busted Checking Out Gwen Stefani’s Butt!
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features First Ever Plus-Sized Model!