Michelle Obama Helps Judge Healthy Cooking Competition At DISD School
The first lady made an appearance in North Texas Friday Morning to help promote her healthier foods in school and more exercise campaign, ‘Let’s Move’.
Michelle Obama stopped at the East Dallas recreation center for a short visit with the Dallas Cowboys and some chefs from ‘Top Chef’.
The chefs got in three groups and were challenged to make healthy and good-tasting meals. Obama declared them all winners.
The first lady spoke at the podium, thanking the DISD for setting a national example with their food and nutrition. DISD has more schools recognized by the USDA than any other district in the country for making healthy changes to it’s menu.
Obama left Dallas shortly after her stop to head to Florida.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Might Be Some Of The Most Ridiculous Couples Arguments Ever
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her