Michelle Obama Helps Judge Healthy Cooking Competition At DISD School
The first lady made an appearance in North Texas Friday Morning to help promote her healthier foods in school and more exercise campaign, ‘Let’s Move’.
Michelle Obama stopped at the East Dallas recreation center for a short visit with the Dallas Cowboys and some chefs from ‘Top Chef’.
The chefs got in three groups and were challenged to make healthy and good-tasting meals. Obama declared them all winners.
The first lady spoke at the podium, thanking the DISD for setting a national example with their food and nutrition. DISD has more schools recognized by the USDA than any other district in the country for making healthy changes to it’s menu.
Obama left Dallas shortly after her stop to head to Florida.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: This May Be The Most Awkward Television Interview Ever
- Kim Kardashian Shares Picture Of Her Growing Baby Bump
- An American Hunter Killed A Beloved Lion And Is Getting Major Backlash
- Red Wine And Grape Popsicles By Patricia Bozman
- You Have To See What The Lawrence Brothers From Brotherly Love Look Like Now
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Admits To Drug Relapse While On Tour
- VIDEO: Over A Million People Have Watched This Video Of A 3 Ingredient Cheese Cake
- Can You Help This Local Dog Find A Home?
- The Olsen Twins Could Pop Up On The “Full House” Spin Off