Michelle Obama Helps Judge Healthy Cooking Competition At DISD School
The first lady made an appearance in North Texas Friday Morning to help promote her healthier foods in school and more exercise campaign, ‘Let’s Move’.
Michelle Obama stopped at the East Dallas recreation center for a short visit with the Dallas Cowboys and some chefs from ‘Top Chef’.
The chefs got in three groups and were challenged to make healthy and good-tasting meals. Obama declared them all winners.
The first lady spoke at the podium, thanking the DISD for setting a national example with their food and nutrition. DISD has more schools recognized by the USDA than any other district in the country for making healthy changes to it’s menu.
Obama left Dallas shortly after her stop to head to Florida.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’