If you are paws-itively in love with your dog, then take them out to dinner at Stir Crazy Asian Grill in Southlake on Valentines Day. They are having a Puppy Love Valentines Dinner Date with puppy meals provided by Three Dog Bakery. It’s not often you can take you dog to a restaurant, but Stir Crazy knows how crazy we are about our doggies!
For $30 per couple and $10 per pooch, you and your favorite human and favorite puppy can have a wonderful dinner out for Valentines Day. Stir Crazy will have human food for the humans, and Three Dog Bakery will whip up some of their wonderful creations for a fabulous doggie dinner.
Stir Crazy Asian Grill is located in Southlake at 1471 E. Southlake Blvd. Tables for two are available, but reserve yours quickly.
- Texas Woman Fights Pair Of Snakes With A Meat Cleaver (Photo)
- Dog Needlessly Dies In Hot Car When Owner Shops At Petsmart
- Black Air Force Veteran from Cleveland Shot For Supporting Trump
- Beyoncé, Adele, Kanye West Lead MTV’s VMA Nominations
- Another Police Protest Planned in Downtown Dallas on Friday
- We Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Lipstick Is Made!
- Netflix Releases ‘Gilmore Girls’ Trailer! OMG! We Can’t Wait!
- Avocado Hamburger Buns Are A Real Thing And We Need To Try One Now!
- Here Are The Hottest Male Athletes Headed To Rio For The Olympics!
- Olympic Athlete Was Kidnapped In Rio! The Olympics Are Officially A Hot Mess!