If you are paws-itively in love with your dog, then take them out to dinner at Stir Crazy Asian Grill in Southlake on Valentines Day. They are having a Puppy Love Valentines Dinner Date with puppy meals provided by Three Dog Bakery. It’s not often you can take you dog to a restaurant, but Stir Crazy knows how crazy we are about our doggies!
For $30 per couple and $10 per pooch, you and your favorite human and favorite puppy can have a wonderful dinner out for Valentines Day. Stir Crazy will have human food for the humans, and Three Dog Bakery will whip up some of their wonderful creations for a fabulous doggie dinner.
Stir Crazy Asian Grill is located in Southlake at 1471 E. Southlake Blvd. Tables for two are available, but reserve yours quickly.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!