If you are paws-itively in love with your dog, then take them out to dinner at Stir Crazy Asian Grill in Southlake on Valentines Day. They are having a Puppy Love Valentines Dinner Date with puppy meals provided by Three Dog Bakery. It’s not often you can take you dog to a restaurant, but Stir Crazy knows how crazy we are about our doggies!
For $30 per couple and $10 per pooch, you and your favorite human and favorite puppy can have a wonderful dinner out for Valentines Day. Stir Crazy will have human food for the humans, and Three Dog Bakery will whip up some of their wonderful creations for a fabulous doggie dinner.
Stir Crazy Asian Grill is located in Southlake at 1471 E. Southlake Blvd. Tables for two are available, but reserve yours quickly.
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family