If you are paws-itively in love with your dog, then take them out to dinner at Stir Crazy Asian Grill in Southlake on Valentines Day. They are having a Puppy Love Valentines Dinner Date with puppy meals provided by Three Dog Bakery. It’s not often you can take you dog to a restaurant, but Stir Crazy knows how crazy we are about our doggies!
For $30 per couple and $10 per pooch, you and your favorite human and favorite puppy can have a wonderful dinner out for Valentines Day. Stir Crazy will have human food for the humans, and Three Dog Bakery will whip up some of their wonderful creations for a fabulous doggie dinner.
Stir Crazy Asian Grill is located in Southlake at 1471 E. Southlake Blvd. Tables for two are available, but reserve yours quickly.
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!
- Madonna Loses Battle To Her Cape……..AGAIN!
- TV Anchor Loses It While Reporting About Naked Yoga (VIDEO)
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast Episode 5