Treat Your Puppy To A Valentines Doggy Dinner Date
If you are paws-itively in love with your dog, then take them out to dinner at Stir Crazy Asian Grill in Southlake on Valentines Day. They are having a Puppy Love Valentines Dinner Date with puppy meals provided by Three Dog Bakery. It’s not often you can take you dog to a restaurant, but Stir Crazy knows how crazy we are about our doggies!
For $30 per couple and $10 per pooch, you and your favorite human and favorite puppy can have a wonderful dinner out for Valentines Day. Stir Crazy will have human food for the humans, and Three Dog Bakery will whip up some of their wonderful creations for a fabulous doggie dinner.
Stir Crazy Asian Grill is located in Southlake at 1471 E. Southlake Blvd. Tables for two are available, but reserve yours quickly.
- Happy Birthday, Katy Perry!
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!