McKinney Teen Gets Second Shot At Hollywood Tonight On ‘Idol’
A lot of people remember Hollie Cavanagh from American Idol season 10. The 17 year old, last year, made it to Hollywood and Las Vegas but didn’t get into the top 24, not without encouragement. And tonight, she’ll get her second shot.
She barely made it past the audition last year. If it weren’t for a second chance she would have never seen Hollywood.
Hollie’s Audition for Idol Season 10
Hollie is the best friend of the daughter of one of Leigh Ann’s closest friends, who also is also one of the Hailey’s soccer instructors. And Hollie (who’s originally is from England) often comes to the practices to help out. If the girls have a good practice Hailey rewards them with a song. Most requested: ‘The Climb’ the song she only sang as a second chance last season.
But getting that second chance she made it to Hollywood, performed well and made it to Vegas where she was on the cusp of making the final 24. Jennifer Lopez was brought to tears when Steven Tyler told the young singer she wouldn’t be advancing in the show. J-Lo told Hollie to come back next year and she could win the whole thing.
Hollie’s Elimination Interview
Tonight on FOX Hollie will get a second chance to prove her self. Will the little girl with the strong voice from McKinney, Texas make it? We’ll be tuned in to see, we know that is a guarantee. Maybe Leigh Ann will even cook dinner and have a watching party…okay, now we’re starting to get a little crazy.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Dies After Collapsing at Coachella of ‘Apparent Drug Overdose’
- Things Guys Think Are Sexy But It’s Not
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s All-Star Girls Night Out
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Home Skinovations Flash & Go Giveaway
- Find The Mermaid To Win Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Watch Out For Girls Named This…
- Easter Craft Fails
- These Dogs Are Egg-cited About Easter!
- Celebs Pose With Younger Versions Of Themselves