McKinney Teen Gets Second Shot At Hollywood Tonight On ‘Idol’
A lot of people remember Hollie Cavanagh from American Idol season 10. The 17 year old, last year, made it to Hollywood and Las Vegas but didn’t get into the top 24, not without encouragement. And tonight, she’ll get her second shot.
She barely made it past the audition last year. If it weren’t for a second chance she would have never seen Hollywood.
Hollie’s Audition for Idol Season 10
Hollie is the best friend of the daughter of one of Leigh Ann’s closest friends, who also is also one of the Hailey’s soccer instructors. And Hollie (who’s originally is from England) often comes to the practices to help out. If the girls have a good practice Hailey rewards them with a song. Most requested: ‘The Climb’ the song she only sang as a second chance last season.
But getting that second chance she made it to Hollywood, performed well and made it to Vegas where she was on the cusp of making the final 24. Jennifer Lopez was brought to tears when Steven Tyler told the young singer she wouldn’t be advancing in the show. J-Lo told Hollie to come back next year and she could win the whole thing.
Hollie’s Elimination Interview
Tonight on FOX Hollie will get a second chance to prove her self. Will the little girl with the strong voice from McKinney, Texas make it? We’ll be tuned in to see, we know that is a guarantee. Maybe Leigh Ann will even cook dinner and have a watching party…okay, now we’re starting to get a little crazy.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians
- Update: Was Tom Cruise At His Daughter’s Wedding After All?
- Galveston: Shark Bites 13-Year-Old Boy in Waist-Deep Water
- Bindi Irwin Breaks Down In Tears While Honoring Dad On DWTS
- Five Things That Boost A Woman’s Mood
- Check Out These Behind The Scenes Pictures From 11-22-1963 Filming In Dallas!
- This Popular Cereal Has Just Been Recalled!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her New $300,000 Rolls Royce
- Blake Shelton Opens Up About Life After Miranda Lambert
- KVIL’s “We Can Survive Flyaway”