This might possibly be the most awesome court sentence handed down by a judge in history. Joseph Bray of Plantation, Florida may be thanking his lucky stars that he had the brilliant Judge John Hurley presiding over his case, especially since Judge Hurley is sentencing him to mandatory Cheddar Bay Biscuits and all the shrimp he can eat.
According to the Palm Beach Post, Bray found himself in Judge Hurley’s court on a domestic violence charge stemming from a skirmish with his wife, Sonia, during which he shoved her on to a couch. The skirmish started because Bray forgot his wife’s birthday.
Upon hearing the story, Judge Hurley handed down the following sentence. Bray must buy flowers and a card for his wife, take her to dinner at Red Lobster, and then take her bowling.
This rather creative sentence came down as it was obvious that the couple still loved each other and were willing to patch things up in marriage counseling.
- Titanic 2 Is Happening! An Exact Replica Of The Titanic Is Coming Soon
- WATCH: The Full Length Trailer For Fuller House Is Here!
- VIDEO: Watch Katie Holmes Squirm As Matt Lauer Asks Her About Tom Cruise
- Beloved DFW Pizzeria Is Closing Their Doors On Valentines Day
- Actor Hugh Jackman Diagnosed With Cancer For The Fourth Time
- Ryan Reynolds Is People Magazine’s Sexiest Dad Alive!
- This Will Make You Think Of “Saved By The Bell” In A Whole Different Way!
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer