Man Sentenced To Dinner Date At Red Lobster
This might possibly be the most awesome court sentence handed down by a judge in history. Joseph Bray of Plantation, Florida may be thanking his lucky stars that he had the brilliant Judge John Hurley presiding over his case, especially since Judge Hurley is sentencing him to mandatory Cheddar Bay Biscuits and all the shrimp he can eat.
According to the Palm Beach Post, Bray found himself in Judge Hurley’s court on a domestic violence charge stemming from a skirmish with his wife, Sonia, during which he shoved her on to a couch. The skirmish started because Bray forgot his wife’s birthday.
Upon hearing the story, Judge Hurley handed down the following sentence. Bray must buy flowers and a card for his wife, take her to dinner at Red Lobster, and then take her bowling.
This rather creative sentence came down as it was obvious that the couple still loved each other and were willing to patch things up in marriage counseling.
- Taylor Swift Reveals Pain in Losing Grammy for ‘Red’: “I Cried a Little Bit”
- Man Calls Police On Himself After Getting “Too High,” Eating ALL The Snacks
- VIDEO: Women Is Possessed By Demon While Playing Ouija Board From Her Cell
- Malcolm Jamal-Warner Opens Up About The Allegations Against Bill Cosby
- These Are The Worst Reality Star Singers Ever
- The Cast Of “Little House On The Prairie” Had A Reunion
- Taylor Swift Stuns On The Cover Of GQ. See The Pic!
- Scott Disick Posts Naked Picture Of Kourtney Kardashian On Instagram
- What Actor Just Revealed He Lost His Older Brother To Aids?
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate