If you were to ask 100 people to describe Dallas you’d probably get 100 different answers. MSN.com was bragging about Classy and Country ways of the Big D.
The article on MSN talks about how everything is “bigger (and better) in Texas.” One thing they point out are the “well-kept secrets” in the DFW being Bishop Arts District. Which we all know is one of the worst kept secrets in the area. But they make some very good points about where to eat:
Check out Hattie’s for modern Lowcountry cuisine — the lamb chops with spoonbread is heaven on a plate. Or grab a slice of thin-crust pizza and a microbrew at Eno’s. If you aren’t able to call at least a month in advance (yes, that’s how long the waiting list is), try to snag a seat at the bar of Lucia, a cozy Italian eatery famous for its house-made salumi. The ricotta gnocchi with lamb ragu is also a godsend. For dessert, head next door to Dude, Sweet Chocolate for handmade treats.
Not for the hidden foods to be out done they mention the many top tier chefs that call Dallas home. Including Kent Rathbun’s Abacus, Stephan Pyles, Fearing’s.
Can’t forget the casual stops like Mi Cocina and Mia’s.
It really does point to the benefits of living in one of the nations best cities. But we’d prefer if they stopped leaking all our good secrets out to anyone trolling the interwebs.
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Adele’s Friend Squad Might Top Taylor Swift’s!
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Shoplifter Hides On Roof And Demands Donuts