Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Beer Is Here!
- NY Columnists Says MLB Should Ditch The 7th Inning “God Bless America”
- Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Joins The Cast Of The Flash
- Dog Walker Claims To Find The Dead Carcass Of The Loch Ness Monster
- The University Of Texas Welcomes Professor Matthew McConaughey!!!
- The Dallas Street Choir Has Been Invited To Carnegie Hall
- Mark Cuban Bringing Live Concerts Directly To Your Living Room
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 1, 2016 (Audio)
- Rebecca Romijn Disses “Social Media Supermodels” Jenner and Hadid
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’