Pilar Sanders Sues Deion Over “Orchestrated” Attack
Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!
- KVIL Poptopia Headliner Phillip Phillips Talks About His First Kiss, And Much More
- If You Love Great Movies You Won’t Love This! Sharknado 2 In 2 Minutes!
- Julie’s Review Room: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Singing Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”
- Kate Upton Denied Puppy By MLB Player Boyfriend
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack