Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns