Mavs Championship Ring For $10!
The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute :-)
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Paddintonton DVD Giveaway
- Far From The Madding Crowd Giveaway
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Champ A Dead Beat Dad?
- Rumor About Teresa Giudice’s Post-Prison Plans Busted!
- Kris Humphries’ Nasty Tweet Aimed At Bruce Jenner During Special!?
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon