The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- Details Emerge of Hot Air Balloon Crash: Killing 16 in Texas
- MTV Launches ‘Classic’ Channel Dedicated to the 1990’s
- New Trend: Parents Naming Babies After Pokémon Go Characters
- BREAKING: Hot Air Balloon Crashes In Lockhart, Texas And 16 Are Feared Dead
- VIDEO: Rowlett Police Officer Has ‘Tea Party’ With Toddler Whose Life He Saved
- Justin Bieber And Nick Jonas Both Say Republicans Threw Millions At Them To Play
- Skydiver Will Attempt Jump Without A Parachute Or Wingsuit On Live Television Tonight
- 2 More Restaurants Refused Service to Police; One in Texas – Employees Promptly Fired
- Dallas Cowboys Jersey Sales Are Blowing Away the Competition
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!