The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Beer Is Here!
- NY Columnists Says MLB Should Ditch The 7th Inning “God Bless America”
- Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Joins The Cast Of The Flash
- Dog Walker Claims To Find The Dead Carcass Of The Loch Ness Monster
- The University Of Texas Welcomes Professor Matthew McConaughey!!!
- The Dallas Street Choir Has Been Invited To Carnegie Hall
- Mark Cuban Bringing Live Concerts Directly To Your Living Room
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 1, 2016 (Audio)
- Rebecca Romijn Disses “Social Media Supermodels” Jenner and Hadid
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’