Mavs Championship Ring For $10!
The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute :-)
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- Betty White Is Extremely Upset Over Cecil The Lion
- Four Questions Women Should Ask Before Marriage
- Watch Sybil Fall Off Her Bike While Trying To Periscope!
- One Texas City On The ‘Top Ten Friendliest’ List
- VIDEO: Watch Caitlyn Jenner Try To Perfect Her Female Voice On I Am Cait
- What Show Did Fox Just Cancel?
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Nick Gordon Is Begging Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Him Attend Her Funeral
- Man Sues Airline For Having To Sit Next To An Obese Person
- One Direction Release First Song Without Zayn Malik. Listen HERE!