Mavs Championship Ring For $10!
The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute :-)
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’