Mavs Championship Ring For $10!
The wait is over and the Dallas Mavericks finally have their beautiful and bling-blasted Championship rings. They are amazing. These things cost ridiculous amounts of money, but it’s just a drop in the hat for most of the NBA stars. So how would you a like to have an OFFICIAL not a replica of what the players are all sporting? What would you think if I told you, you could have one of the very same rings for the low price of $10! You didn’t miss read that, $10 and it could be yours.
Jason Terry, who I love and who does a ton for charity bought two rings. One is for him of course and the other is for one lucky fan. There isn’t a catch either, as he is raffling the other one off to benefit The Jason Terry Foundation. It’s pretty simple how it works: For $2 a raffle ticket you can enter to win it and you must buy a minimum of 5 tickets. So for a $10 donation you could win the ring plus a ton of other perks to go along with it. Take a moment and check it out. As a HUGE MAV fan all I ask is if you win I get to wear it for 1 minute :-)
Here is the link to learn more: $10 Mavs Championship Ring
Good Luck and Thanks Jason Terry for all you do!
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- If You Have A LinkedIn Account They Might Owe You $1,500
- New York Giants Receiver Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Just Sent A Text To All The Side Chicks In His Phone
- You Have To See What Is In This Years Neiman Marcus Christmas Book
- The Home Button On The New iPhone Is Burning People’s Fingers
- Here Are The Happiest Cities In Texas
- These 19 Celebrities Real Names Will Shock You!
- James Franco Is In Dallas Through November! Have You Seen Him Around Town?
- Remember The Irving Boy Who Was Arrested For Bringing His Clock To School? There Is Now A Halloween Costume!