Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump
- The Latest Divorce Trend…Prenuptial Housing
- Calvin Harris Wants To Make Music With Kanye West To Beat Taylor Swift To A Breakup Song
- 11% Of Team USA Athletes Headed To Rio Have Texas Ties
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 27, 2016 (Audio)
- Man Who Shoot President Reagan Is Now Free
- Elizabeth Banks Creates Celebrity Filled Music Video Supporting Hillary Clinton
- Watch A Little Girl Go For A Swim With Her Pet Burmese Python! (Video)
- Did Ed Sheeran Secretly Get Married?