Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tesla Confirms $35,000 Model III Coming In 2017
- 16 Weird Workout Trends
- Donald Trump Now Feuding With Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Tom Brady Wins Deflategate!
- Some People Think Texas Is Weird And These Pictures Show Why
- You’ll Never Guess What Woman Rosie O’Donnell is Reportedly Dating
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Broke Down In Tears At The VMA’s
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Her Kids In A Rare Public Appearance. See The Pic!
- Which Duggar Family Member Has Turned Their Back On Josh Duggar?