Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert