Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- VIDEO: Rapper Kicks Fan In The Face
- Justin Bieber’s New Hair Is Ridiculous
- Watch This Weather Man Freaks Out Over A Large Bug Live On TV
- Designer Creates Bizarre Cup You Have To Kiss To Get Your Morning Coffee
- Beware Of The “Portland Pooper” (PHOTO)
- You’ll Never Guess What A-Lister Will Be On Bear Grylls’ Reality Show!
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Best Memes From Bieber Crying At VMAs