Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Jason Aldean Tweet Support for Jay Z’s Newly Launched TIDAL
- Trevor Noah Will Replace Jon Stewart as Host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Ariana Grande Adds 2nd Show In Dallas
- New James Bond Film Releases First Trailer
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe
- Destiny’s Child Performed Together Again This Weekend: Watch
- 11 Ways Dating In Dallas Is Different Than In Any Other City
- The Trailer For Fear The Walking Dead Is Here
- VIDEO: Girl Passes Out On Freeway
- 50 Reasons Why Fort Worth Is Better Than Dallas