Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards
- Michael Urie In Studio!
- How To Delete Your Photos From iCloud
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Nude Photo Leaks
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- News Flash Pamela Anderson Is Still Beautiful
- Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak