Bloomingdale’s Coming To Dallas!
Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Focus’ Cover
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are Having a Baby
- Top Ten Things People Steal From Hotel Rooms
- Twin Babies Uncontrollably Giggling at Their Pomeranian
- Tracy Morgan Returns to Comedy Stage; First Time Since Accident
- AMAs Complete List Of Nominees
- Esquire Magazine’s Sexiest Woman Of 2015 Is…
- This Actor Is Having His Fourth Child In Four Years
- These Are The Top Misheard Pop Lyrics. Do You Get These Lyrics Wrong?