An Evening For Dog Lovers And Paws In The City
Do you love dogs? Show your love by heading out to this fabulous event benefitting Paws In The City. It’s an Evening For Dog Lovers, and it combines classical music, beautiful photography, and our favorite four-legged friends to support a great charity doing in good in Dallas.
The Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s Erin Hannigan and photographer Teresa Berg have organized a wonderful night. There will be live classical music, and a dog named Jesse will sing! You won’t want to miss the photography on display and the silent auction.
This fabulous event will be held at Event 1013 in Plano. Dinner on the curb will be made available by City Street Grille. Tickets are $50, and they include the performance, wine, and dessert. You can get you tickets by going to dogartdallas.eventbrite.com.
For more information, go to www.PawsInTheCity.org.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies