Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Hackers Threaten To Release Sex Tape Of Iggy Azalea If She Doesn’t Apologize In 48 Hours
- VIDEO: SNL’s Sam Smith/Dr. Evil Open Was Epic!
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Dallas Cowboys The 2014 NFC East Champions
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Family Friendly Events In DFW For Christmas!
- Jessica Simpson’s Legs! What Has She Done To Transform Them?
- The Duggars’ Strict Rules For Family Visits: No Dancing & No Dating!
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos