Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Watch This Weather Man Freaks Out Over A Large Bug Live On TV
- Designer Creates Bizarre Cup You Have To Kiss To Get Your Morning Coffee
- Beware Of The “Portland Pooper” (PHOTO)
- You’ll Never Guess What A-Lister Will Be On Bear Grylls’ Reality Show!
- Katy Perry Announces ‘The Prismatic World Tour Live’ DVD, Pizza Party Packages
- Best Memes From Bieber Crying At VMAs
- PHOTO: Miley Cyrus Has A Wardrobe Malfunction At VMAs
- Demi Lovato On 103.7 KVIL More Music Mornings
- Jill And Jessa Duggar Are Vowing To Bring Awareness To Child Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Breaks Down In Tears After VMA Performance