Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho
- Have You Seen These Rare Deleted Scenes From “The Shawshank Redemption”?
- It’s Tense At Today’s Funeral For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Have You Seen This Epic Pomeranian Sneeze?
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?