Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- NFL Veteran Wade Smith Will Host His 3rd Annual Charity Event This Weekend
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- What’s Buzzing: Drew Barrymore Gives Birth To Daughter
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Not Attending Kimye’s Wedding
- Doing Things By Yourself
- Bluebonnets Season Is Here
- Surburbia Music Festival Winning Weekend
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Join Tony Zazza for Happy Hour
- Don’t Miss The Air Power Expo