Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?