The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- The Way Twitter Responded To This Interracial Couple In A Old Navy Ad Is Terrible
- You Almost Won’t Recognize Taylor Swift At The Met Gala Tonight!
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Local Texas High School Makes Dream Come True For Disabled Senior Manager
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- You Will Be Surprised At Some Of The Women Prince Dated!
- Woman Shot Inside Walgreens Arlington, Good Samaritan Killed
- Amy Schumer Refuses To Take Pictures With Fans Because Of This Horrible Encounter
- Moms Are Really Upset This Woman Wants Paid ‘MEternity’ Leave For Women With No Kids!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals What She’d Want As Her Last Meal, It’s Very Surprising