The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- See the Mansfield First Grader Who Saved His Family in House Fire
- Rarer Than Rare: Baby Albino Turtle Hatched on Australian Beach
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book
- Internet Flips-Out Over UCLA Gymnast Who Dabs and Nae Naes
- Conan O’Brien Wears Hoodie, Mutters Answers in Cam Newton Parody (VIDEO)
- Florida National Park Temporarily Closes Due to Hundreds of Manatees (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Family Fued Contestant Keeps Repeating Incorrect Answers
- Picture Of A Six Year Old McDonald’s Happy Meal That’s Unspoiled Is Going Viral
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie