The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery