Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Blake: Coldplay – “Magic”
- Blake: 5 People You Should Tip?
- Blake: Kickin’ ‘Em To The Curb – Kid Style
- Win Big In KVIL’s Justin Timbercash Giveaway
- Paramore All Access Weekend
- Don’t Miss Scarborough Renassaince Festival
- See Andy Grammer Live At KVIL
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Win Tickets To The Voice Live Tour
- Win Jesus Christ Superstar Tickets