Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Mickey Rourke Knocks Guy Out Half His Age
- #MeetStevie: What Is A Stevie?!
- Skinny Tara Reid Shocks In Bikini Photo
- Black Friday Is Almost Over, But We Don’t Want You To Miss Out On A Single Cyber Monday Deal
- Ray Rice Reinstated And Allowed To Play In The NFL Again
- KVIL Black Friday Take Over
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW
- 47th Annual Turkey Trot
- The New Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer!
- Is 9 Years Old Too Young To Be A Supermodel?