Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update