Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes