Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Win Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race: Battle Of The Seasons 2015
- 5,4,3,2,1 New Kids Friday
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Weirdest Looks From Paris Fashion Week
- 75 Central To Be Shut Down Sunday Morning For Building Implosion!
- Maceo Smith High Teacher Makes The News!
- Fort Worth Hero Dog Rescues Owner During Violent Robbery
- ‘She’s Done!’ Angry Kathie Lee Gifford ‘Ready To Walk’ Out On ‘Today’
- Taylor Swift To Hackers: I don’t have ANY nudes!
- A Dose of Sass: The Oscar Race Is Heating Up!