Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Bob Saget Will Be Part of the ‘Fuller House’ Reunion
- Cameron Crowe’s Best and Worst Films
- Mariah Carey Calls ‘American Idol’ ‘The Worst Experience of My Life’
- Interview: Jason Derulo Counts His Blessings, Favorite Moments on ‘Everything is 4′
- U2 Turn Back the Clock with Epic L.A. Club Show
- Nate Ruess Previews Rock Hall Performance, Reveals Who Stole the Show
- Anheuser-Busch Stops Beer Production To Send Texas Water
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- REUNITED: Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Back Together?
- Johnny Depp’s Daughter Celebrates Her “Sour Sixteen” In Style