Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen
- Venezuela Has A Shortage On Breast Implants