Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Check In Married Check Out Divorced
- Naked Celebs Fight Back
- Jay Z-Solange Elevator Fight Recreated on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode
- Leigh Ann: One Direction Helps Man Propose To Girlfiriend,
- Puff Daddy Raves About Former Girlfriend Jennifer Lopez’s Booty
- The Prosper High Football Team Recap
- Big Brother Winner Derrick Calls In & Reveals House Secrets
- What’s Hot: Cottonwood Art Fesitval
- ONE DIRECTION: WHERE WE ARE – THE CONCERT EVENT
- Charlie Sheen Pulls Knife On Dentist