Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Cell Phone Prices Fall With New Products Soon
- Julie’s Review Room: Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Throwback Thursday: Kory At 10 Years Old….With A Mullet.
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- David Bowie Wants To Team Up With Oscar Winner To Write New Songs
- Your Facebook News Feed Is Changing…Again.
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees