Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?
- 21 Weird Things People Have Caught Their Co-Workers Doing
- Move Over Selfie Stick, Hello Selfie Shoe!
- The Best Easter Events In DFW
- Kory’s RuPaul’s #DragRace Recap: Season 7, Episode 5 – The DESPY Awards
- Women Stabs Boyfriend Because He Ate All The Salsa
- Watch These Guys Try To Unclasp Bras
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?