Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Win Big In KVIL’s KA$H & KATY Contest
- Win Robin Thicke Tickets
- See A Great Big World Live At KVIL
- DFW Family Expo
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- Video: Zach Galifianakis v. President Obama
- The #1 U.S. Spring Break Destination Is?
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Apple Upgrades with iOS 7.1