The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Rollercoaster Stuck On The Tracks At Six Flags Over Texas!
- This Alligator Climbing A Fence Will Give You Nightmares!
- Beautiful Drone Footage Catches Couple Getting It On In A Church Steeple
- The Terrifying Moment This Guys Parachute Didn’t Open Was Caught On Tape!
- The “Nap Mobile” Is In DFW
- Demi Lovato Drops Sexy New Dance Song ‘Body Say’
- Police Called To Save “Lifeless Woman” Than Ended Up Being A Sex Doll
- Police Kicked Down Door To Rescue A Woman That Was Actually A Sex Doll, See The Picture!
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- Fort Worth City Bus Crash 4 Injured, 1 Serious In Condition