The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Customer Finds Foot In Their Chipotle (Pictures)
- Was Jennifer Lawrence High During Hunger Games?
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name
- Kendra Wilkinson Releases Your Soundtrack To Summer
- Save Turtles By Drinking Beer
- Walking Vagina Spotted In Brooklyn (PHOTO)
- Ice Cream That Cures Hangovers!
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 7
- Premier Recap: The Bachelorette JoJo Might Already Be In Love, Check Out Who She’s Giving Her Heart Too!
- Chewbacca Lady on GMA Explains Why The Video Become So Popular