Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Concert Review: Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Tour
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!