The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family