Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale