The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Amy Schumer Just Posed Topless!
- Santa Refuses To Wake Up Sleeping Baby Then Takes The Most Adorable Picture EVER!!
- This Woman Supposedly Found Pictures Of Her Husband Making Love To Her Mother!
- Your Car Is Telling People To Rob You! No Seriously Here Are The Clues!
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- The Best Place To See Christmas Lights Around Town!!
- In Honor Of The Last Day Of No Shave November Here Are The Most Extreme Beards And Mustaches
- On-Duty Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DUI
- Mary-Kate Olsen Decorated Her Friday Night Wedding With “Bowls Of Cigarettes”
- Backstage With Blue October