Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Nick Jonas Reveals How His Dad Felt About The Crotch Grabbing Photo
- Is Beyonces New Song A 7-Eleven Promotion, This Picture Makes Us Think So
- Did Leigh Ann And Courtney Predict Sam Smith Winning Last Night? Hear The Audio HERE!
- 10 AMA Moments That Are Perfectly Summed Up By This Same Taylor Swift Face
- Women Sleeps In Same Bed As Dead Mother For 5 Years
- Steve Kembles American Music Award Recap
- Did Selena Gomez Mouth “I Love You” To Justin Beiber At The End Of “The Heart Wants What It Wants” Last Night
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’