Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Adam Levine Attempts To Make Breakfast For His Supermodel Wife And Makes A Mess
- This Little Girl Covered Her Little Brother Head To Toe With Peanut Butter
- Is Tom Hanks Son Missing??
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- Man Claims His 19-Inch Penis Is Ruining His Life
- TLC Failed To Mention Josh Duggar Once During It’s Sexual Abuse Special
- Mother-Of-Four Is Being Charged For Leaving Her Baby At A Store! The Internet Is Outraged!
- David Bowie, Flaming Lips, T.I. to Write Songs for SpongeBob Musical
- VIDEO: Rapper Kicks Fan In The Face
- Justin Bieber’s New Hair Is Ridiculous