Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless