Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Police Want ‘Waze’ App’s Police Tagging Feature Disabled!
- Burger King Accidentally Gives Customer $2,631.
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race Winners
- 18-Year-Old Plans To Marry Her Long Lost Father
- You Have To See What Leigh Ann Forgot To Do Today
- Miss USA Contestant Has Wardrobe Malfunction! She Showed It All
- It’s Time For Lindsay To Go To Jail! Enough With The Excuses!
- Texas Tech Students Love A Good Snow Day!
- Taylor Swift Said She Would Never Do This, Well She Did!!
- Men Can’t Help Themselves Around A Woman In Leggings! Does That Mean We Shouldn’t Wear Them