Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW
- VIDEO: Puppies Dressed As Disney Characters…In Slow Motion!