Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Office Manager Accused Of Operating On Patients While Dentist Was Out Of The Office!
- Truck Spills 14 Million Bees Onto Major Highway!
- Avengers Ticket Tuesday
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Science Rules – Nothing To Wine About
- These Celebrity Couples Will Restore Your Faith In Romance
- Here Are Some Amazing Products That Every Person Who Loves Texas Must Have
- #IWishMyTeacherKnew Will Break Your Heart
- I Bet You Don’t Know These Crazy Facts About The ACM Awards