Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Blue October “Fear” World Premiere On KVIL!
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards