The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- VIDEO: Watch Beyonce Recover From A Fall During The Halftime Show Like A Boss
- Which Friends Star Says They Had Nearly Had A Nervous Breakdown After The Show Ended?
- Actress Being Sued By Volkswagen For Unpaid Car Payments
- This Hit Show Will End After Its Current Season
- 103.7 KVIL RUNWAY ENTRY
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial