Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- Kelly Clarkson ‘Piece By Piece’ CD Giveaway
- Young Rising Sons Online Giveaway
- Big Data Online Giveaway
- Cinderella Screening Passes Giveaway
- Watch Dallas Sportscaster Dale Hansen Sound Off On Racism
- Man Has “The Dress” Tattooed On His Leg And We Still Aren’t Sure What Color It Is
- VIDEO: Ariana Grande Almost Dies At Her Honeymoon Tour Concert
- Rumors Are Khloe Kardashian Or NeNe Leakes Will Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’