Save The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade
The Greenville Avenue St Patty’s Day Parade is one of the biggest traditions in Dallas. For the past 33 years, people have been decking themselves out in green and lining Greenville Avenue for the annual parade. Now, the largest St Patty’s Day parade in the Southwest is in danger of not happening this year.
This year has the potential to be a huge year for the Greenville Ave St Patty’s Day Parade. St Patrick’s Day, March 17th, falls on a Saturday this year. Despite this fact, the parade is in danger of not happening for the first time since 1988.
[photogallerylink id=31214 align=right]
Parade organizers need to raise $40,000 by February 17th in order to make sure the parade goes on this year. Go to GreenvilleAvenueParade.com to donate and save the parade!
- You Have To See What The Lawrence Brothers From Brotherly Love Look Like Now
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Admits To Drug Relapse While On Tour
- VIDEO: Over A Million People Have Watched This Video Of A 3 Ingredient Cheese Cake
- Can You Help This Local Dog Find A Home?
- The Olsen Twins Could Pop Up On The “Full House” Spin Off
- The Four Types Of Drunk Personalities
- Guy Attempting To Take A Rattlesnake Selfie Ends up With $153,000 Medical Bill
- The Most Popular Fictional Character By State
- Blake Shelton Threw All Of Miranda’s Things On The Front Porch