We respect Karl Lagerfeld. The Fashion industry icon knows what looks good, but man can this guy dish out a backhanded compliment.
Lagerfeld, the head designer and creative director for Chanel told Metro Paris Monday, “The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.
The 78-year-old knows everything about fashion, but we’re not sure how we feel about his idea of Adele’s body.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns