Being pregnant isn’t easy. No one ever said it is. Luckily maternity clothes have improved dramatically. With top designers now offering their chic and fashionable clothes to the ever growing expecting moms. The one area of the market that seemed to be lacking was maybe the most painful; shoes. As the belly swells, harboring new life, the feet seem to expand just as much. So New Life Shoes has decided to help expecting mothers by offering a shoe that grows with you.
New Life Shoes designed their footwear with an obstetrician and podiatrist to give added support that adjusts to your feet thanks to the ‘Z-fit system’ that allows you to adjust the shoe with one hand.
They also have five layer cushioning system has layered that can be added or removed as your feet change.
The shoes, which are not at the highest state of fashion, are at least basic sneakers. And for $79.99 we’re thinking they’ll be a hit with the expecting parents. www.newlifeshoes.com
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’
- VIDEO: What Happens When a GoPro is Strapped to a Rocket
- VIDEO: This Guy Caught A Fish With His Junk! No Seriously, He Did!
- Here Is How Big His Junk Needs To Be To Actually Fit In A Magnum Condom
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- Blake Shelton Defends Beyoncé’s Country Tune ‘Daddy Lesson’
- Dad Tried To Scare His Son Waking Him Up As Darth Vader And It Back Fired Big Time!
- Did You Know You Can Make Diamonds With Tequila? No Seriously You Can!
- Painkiller Percocet Present in Prince’s Body: Report
- KFC Has Entered The Cosmetics Game With An Edible Nail Polish!