New “Maternity Shoes” Ready To Grow With Your Belly…And Feet
Being pregnant isn’t easy. No one ever said it is. Luckily maternity clothes have improved dramatically. With top designers now offering their chic and fashionable clothes to the ever growing expecting moms. The one area of the market that seemed to be lacking was maybe the most painful; shoes. As the belly swells, harboring new life, the feet seem to expand just as much. So New Life Shoes has decided to help expecting mothers by offering a shoe that grows with you.
New Life Shoes designed their footwear with an obstetrician and podiatrist to give added support that adjusts to your feet thanks to the ‘Z-fit system’ that allows you to adjust the shoe with one hand.
They also have five layer cushioning system has layered that can be added or removed as your feet change.
The shoes, which are not at the highest state of fashion, are at least basic sneakers. And for $79.99 we’re thinking they’ll be a hit with the expecting parents. www.newlifeshoes.com
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- U2 Tease Short Film for ‘Song for Someone’ Starring Woody Harrelson
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- One Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Siblings Dishes On Her Recent Break-Up
- Zac Efron’s Brother Shares His Good Looks!
- Want To Know Who Unfriended You On Facebook?
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- Oreo Introduces A New “Sophisticated” Oreo
- Which Two Popular NBC Shows Have Been CANCELLED?
- The Brown Family Has Been Banned Following A Leaked Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice
- Ariana Grande Posts Picture With New Boyfriend And Has Her Tongue Where?