New “Maternity Shoes” Ready To Grow With Your Belly…And Feet
Being pregnant isn’t easy. No one ever said it is. Luckily maternity clothes have improved dramatically. With top designers now offering their chic and fashionable clothes to the ever growing expecting moms. The one area of the market that seemed to be lacking was maybe the most painful; shoes. As the belly swells, harboring new life, the feet seem to expand just as much. So New Life Shoes has decided to help expecting mothers by offering a shoe that grows with you.
New Life Shoes designed their footwear with an obstetrician and podiatrist to give added support that adjusts to your feet thanks to the ‘Z-fit system’ that allows you to adjust the shoe with one hand.
They also have five layer cushioning system has layered that can be added or removed as your feet change.
The shoes, which are not at the highest state of fashion, are at least basic sneakers. And for $79.99 we’re thinking they’ll be a hit with the expecting parents. www.newlifeshoes.com
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??
- Is It White And Gold Or Blue And Black? Here Is The Science Behind It
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved