Being pregnant isn’t easy. No one ever said it is. Luckily maternity clothes have improved dramatically. With top designers now offering their chic and fashionable clothes to the ever growing expecting moms. The one area of the market that seemed to be lacking was maybe the most painful; shoes. As the belly swells, harboring new life, the feet seem to expand just as much. So New Life Shoes has decided to help expecting mothers by offering a shoe that grows with you.
New Life Shoes designed their footwear with an obstetrician and podiatrist to give added support that adjusts to your feet thanks to the ‘Z-fit system’ that allows you to adjust the shoe with one hand.
They also have five layer cushioning system has layered that can be added or removed as your feet change.
The shoes, which are not at the highest state of fashion, are at least basic sneakers. And for $79.99 we’re thinking they’ll be a hit with the expecting parents. www.newlifeshoes.com
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- A 7 Year Old’s Far Out Christmas List
- Children’s Parade Has Been Canceled
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is ‘First on the List’ For Possible Country Release
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- Woman Live Tweets Car Crash That Kills Her Husband
- CBS 11′s Larry Mowry Talks Freezing Temps And Icy Roads
- Disturbing Christmas Traditions
- President Obama Can’t Have An iPhone