New “Maternity Shoes” Ready To Grow With Your Belly…And Feet
Being pregnant isn’t easy. No one ever said it is. Luckily maternity clothes have improved dramatically. With top designers now offering their chic and fashionable clothes to the ever growing expecting moms. The one area of the market that seemed to be lacking was maybe the most painful; shoes. As the belly swells, harboring new life, the feet seem to expand just as much. So New Life Shoes has decided to help expecting mothers by offering a shoe that grows with you.
New Life Shoes designed their footwear with an obstetrician and podiatrist to give added support that adjusts to your feet thanks to the ‘Z-fit system’ that allows you to adjust the shoe with one hand.
They also have five layer cushioning system has layered that can be added or removed as your feet change.
The shoes, which are not at the highest state of fashion, are at least basic sneakers. And for $79.99 we’re thinking they’ll be a hit with the expecting parents. www.newlifeshoes.com
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute