All eyes were on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] Sunday night as she sang the national anthem before the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. After last year’s lyrics flub by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] and the recent anthem train wreck by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steven Tyler[/lastfm], everyone was waiting with baited breath to see if Burleson’s American Idol champ would sparkle or sizzle out during the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
One of the best rules out there is the K.I.S.S. rule: “Keep It Simple, Silly.” Kelly Clarkson abided by this rule last night, keeping her performance free of excessive vocalizing and nailing the lyrics. She sang beautifully. Have a listen!
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!