All eyes were on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] Sunday night as she sang the national anthem before the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. After last year’s lyrics flub by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] and the recent anthem train wreck by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steven Tyler[/lastfm], everyone was waiting with baited breath to see if Burleson’s American Idol champ would sparkle or sizzle out during the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
One of the best rules out there is the K.I.S.S. rule: “Keep It Simple, Silly.” Kelly Clarkson abided by this rule last night, keeping her performance free of excessive vocalizing and nailing the lyrics. She sang beautifully. Have a listen!
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100