Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- South Korea Unveils Anti-Zika Uniform For Rio Olympics
- Kelly Ripa Talks About Michael Strahan’s Divorce During An Awkward ‘Live’ Moment Today
- Study: 1-Minute of Intense Exercise May Have Big-Time Health Benefits
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Kim Richards For Shoplifting
- Dallas’ Own Jordan Spieth Is The Hottest Brand In Golf Today
- 4 of America’s Most Beautiful Beaches Just In Time For Summer Vacay
- 15 of the Longest Celebrity Relationships