Roseanne Barr Presidential Nominee?
Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Kelly Clarkson ‘Piece By Piece’ CD Giveaway
- Young Rising Sons Online Giveaway
- Big Data Online Giveaway
- Cinderella Screening Passes Giveaway
- Watch Dallas Sportscaster Dale Hansen Sound Off On Racism
- Man Has “The Dress” Tattooed On His Leg And We Still Aren’t Sure What Color It Is
- VIDEO: Ariana Grande Almost Dies At Her Honeymoon Tour Concert
- Rumors Are Khloe Kardashian Or NeNe Leakes Will Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’