Roseanne Barr Presidential Nominee?
Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird
- Here Are 16 Amazing Tricks To Keep Your Child From Freaking Out While You Shop
- VIDEO: George Ezra Performs On SNL
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo