Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- New Insane Bodycam Footage Shows Firefighters Saving A Construction Worker From Burning Building In Houston Seconds Before It Collapses To The Ground
- Texas Rangers Play A Different Kind Of Game
- Move Over Chewbacca Mom! This Video Of A Woman Receiving Barbra Streisand Tickets Is The Cutest Thing Ever!
- Candace Cameron Bure Raps “Ice Ice Baby” With Vanilla Ice!!!
- Kate Middleton Caught Re-wearing Prince George’s Christening Outfit