Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- See Pam Anderson’s New Line of Vegan Boots… Made From Recycled TVs!
- Anne Hathaway is Pregnant
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Sampling President Obama
- Home Alone Cast: Where Are They Now?
- The Verdict Is In: Will The Olsen Twins Be In Fuller House Or Not?
- Was Tim Tebow Dumped By Miss Universe Because He Wouldn’t Have Sex With Her?
- Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Is Her Mini-Me. See The Pic!
- Mary-Kate Olsen Is Married! Get All The Wedding Details HERE.