Roseanne Barr Presidential Nominee?
Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes