Roseanne Barr Presidential Nominee?
Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Ariana Grande Adds 2nd Show In Dallas
- New James Bond Film Releases First Trailer
- Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe
- Destiny’s Child Performed Together Again This Weekend: Watch
- 11 Ways Dating In Dallas Is Different Than In Any Other City
- The Trailer For Fear The Walking Dead Is Here
- VIDEO: Girl Passes Out On Freeway
- 50 Reasons Why Fort Worth Is Better Than Dallas
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics And Embarrasses Himself On Stage With Ariana Grande
- VIDEO: Destiny’s Child Including Beyonce Reunite For Performance