Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him
- Join Zazza & Julie At Santa’s Sparkle Date Night Skate Night Tomorrow
- Crazy Office Holiday Party Stories
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Cristine Guerra
- Football Foodies: Chili in a Biscuit Bowl