Rekindle Your Romance With 3 Smooth Moves
The Love Captain is back with more tips to get back to basics in your relationship. In our fast-paced, modern world, it’s easy to forget the old fashioned ways to show your affection for the one you love. The Love Captain has 3 simple things for you to do to spark the fire in your romance before Valentines Day.
The first thing a man should do when he’s taking his lady out on the out on the town is open the car door for her. Don’t treat your lady like a “chirp girl” by hitting the unlock button to “chirp, chirp” the door unlocked. Take the effort to walk your lady to her door and assist her getting in the car. This shows your lady that she’s precious cargo in your eyes.
The second thing to get back to basics is returning to passionate kisses. Life moves so fast that we only have time for a quick smooch before heading out the door or before bed. Take a moment to give your beloved a passionate, toe-curling kiss and see if that doesn’t spark more romance in your life.
The final tip from the Love Captain is to hold hands. It seems simple and innocent enough, but it will infuse you and your significant other with a sense of unity. Whether you’re watching a movie on the couch or shopping at the grocery store, hold hands with your love.
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!
- KVIL Poptopia Headliner Phillip Phillips Talks About His First Kiss, And Much More
- If You Love Great Movies You Won’t Love This! Sharknado 2 In 2 Minutes!
- Julie’s Review Room: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Singing Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”
- Kate Upton Denied Puppy By MLB Player Boyfriend
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September