Rekindle Your Romance With 3 Smooth Moves
The Love Captain is back with more tips to get back to basics in your relationship. In our fast-paced, modern world, it’s easy to forget the old fashioned ways to show your affection for the one you love. The Love Captain has 3 simple things for you to do to spark the fire in your romance before Valentines Day.
The first thing a man should do when he’s taking his lady out on the out on the town is open the car door for her. Don’t treat your lady like a “chirp girl” by hitting the unlock button to “chirp, chirp” the door unlocked. Take the effort to walk your lady to her door and assist her getting in the car. This shows your lady that she’s precious cargo in your eyes.
The second thing to get back to basics is returning to passionate kisses. Life moves so fast that we only have time for a quick smooch before heading out the door or before bed. Take a moment to give your beloved a passionate, toe-curling kiss and see if that doesn’t spark more romance in your life.
The final tip from the Love Captain is to hold hands. It seems simple and innocent enough, but it will infuse you and your significant other with a sense of unity. Whether you’re watching a movie on the couch or shopping at the grocery store, hold hands with your love.
- We Can Survive: Find Out What Went Down
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless