Rangers’ Josh Hamilton Relapses — Fans Pour Out Love And Support
It’s no secret that Josh Hamilton has had his share of struggles, and his openness about his battle against his addictions has won him the hearts of fans near and far. However, Josh Hamilton was found drinking in a North Dallas bar on Monday night. The 30 year old outfielder was taken home by fellow Ranger Ian Kinsler. Fans across Texas and the nation are now pouring out their hearts, love, prayers, and support to Hamilton.
This is the second relapse since he was suspended for drug use during the 2004-2005 baseball seasons. The other relapse was in 2009. When the Rangers acquired Hamilton from the Cincinatti Reds in 2007, they instituted a “zero tolerance” policy. Hamilton is screened 3 times a week for drugs and alcohol, and he spoke with an accountability partner.
That accountability partner was hitting coach Johnny Narron, who came to the Rangers in 2007 with Hamiliton. Narron is now in Milwaukee, and there is an empty chair in Hamilton’s corner. There was talk that Hamilton’s father-in-law would be hired as a special staff assistant with the Rangers to offer support to Hamilton in an official capacity, but he declined the offer citing “family considerations.”
For now, Hamilton has his friends, family, and fans to fall back on.
- VIDEO: YouTuber Performs “Uptown Funk” In Cartoon Voices
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Name In Adorable Instagram Post
- Man Finds Something Horrifying In His Cheeseburger After He Bit It
- Woman Wants A Divorce Because Her Husbands Penis Is Too Big
- Runway Model Has Double Nip Slip On Paris Runway
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- Spider Man Balloon Has Massive Erection! How Did This Pass Quality Control?
- Adam Levine Is The Sweetest Man Alive! Look What He Did For This Fan!
- VIDEO: Andy Grammer Scares Rachel Platten
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter