Rangers’ Josh Hamilton Relapses — Fans Pour Out Love And Support
It’s no secret that Josh Hamilton has had his share of struggles, and his openness about his battle against his addictions has won him the hearts of fans near and far. However, Josh Hamilton was found drinking in a North Dallas bar on Monday night. The 30 year old outfielder was taken home by fellow Ranger Ian Kinsler. Fans across Texas and the nation are now pouring out their hearts, love, prayers, and support to Hamilton.
This is the second relapse since he was suspended for drug use during the 2004-2005 baseball seasons. The other relapse was in 2009. When the Rangers acquired Hamilton from the Cincinatti Reds in 2007, they instituted a “zero tolerance” policy. Hamilton is screened 3 times a week for drugs and alcohol, and he spoke with an accountability partner.
That accountability partner was hitting coach Johnny Narron, who came to the Rangers in 2007 with Hamiliton. Narron is now in Milwaukee, and there is an empty chair in Hamilton’s corner. There was talk that Hamilton’s father-in-law would be hired as a special staff assistant with the Rangers to offer support to Hamilton in an official capacity, but he declined the offer citing “family considerations.”
For now, Hamilton has his friends, family, and fans to fall back on.
- Mia Farrow Tweeted Out The Address Of The Dentist Who Shot #CecilTheLion
- The Guys At Dude Perfect Do Impossible Paintball Trick Shots!
- STOP EVERYTHING: Here Is The NYFD 2016 Calendar And It’s AMAZING! You’re Welcome!
- Good Time To Trade In Your iPhone!
- Unprofessional Things To Avoid Doing At Work
- 6 Signs You Need A Vacation
- The Future Of Safe Sex Is Here! Would You Try A Spray On Condom?
- These 10 Things Make You Look Like An Idiot When You’re Driving
- You Have To See What Someone Changed This Construction Sign On Central Expressway To Say
- This Woman’s 800 lbs. Transformation is AMAZING!! You Have To See The Before And After Pictures