Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Radio Feedback:One Direction On The Surrealism Of Hearing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ On The Radio
- Bruno Mars Goes Full Michael Jackson For ‘Treasure’ Video
- Watch Martin Scorsese’s ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’ Trailer
- Adele Receives High Honor From The Queen Of England
- Katy Perry Lands Her First ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Billy Ray Cyrus And Wife Of 19 Years Getting A Divorce
- Britney Spears Debuts New Single ‘Ooh La La’
- Escaped Inmate Fights With Girlfriend And Gets Sent Back To Jail
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Angry Bee Swarms During Pool Fun
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Welcome Baby Girl