New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Leigh Ann: Things A Man Never Wants To See In Your House
- Leigh Ann: Liam Payne Posts Naked Picture On Instagram
- Leigh Ann: Tim McGraw’s Slap Victim Gets A Lawyer
- Leigh Ann: Spanx Jeans Are A Thing Now
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Meteorologist Responds To Viewer Complaining About Her Wardrobe
- Leigh Ann: JLO’s Bathtub Selfie
- What’s Buzzing With Tony Zazza?!
- The Simpsons Vs Family Guy Video Is Pretty Awesome
- Dog Sees Owner For First Time In Years, Faints From Excitement