New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Texas Drunk Driving Campaign Begins TODAY!
- Amy Schumer + Jennifer Lawrence = BFF!
- Kannon Interviews Pop Rock Sensation R5
- Which “True Blood” Sex Symbol Wore Drag Last Night?
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’
- Meet The Real-Life “Cookie Lyon” From Empire
- Is Miller High Life The Secret To A Long Life?
- Do You Really Need 8 Glasses of Water a Day?
- VIDEO: What’s Flying Next to this Virgin Atlantic Jet?
- Zooey Deschanel Gets Married, Gives Birth Same Week!