New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Parents Prank Son Into Thinking He Has Ebola
- Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue Stuck Where The Sun Don’t Shine
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Dose Of Sass: Melissa Rivers, Jane Lynch, Kesha & More!
- Dream Interpreter Breaks Down Your Scariest Nightmares
- What’s Hot: The Strangling Brothers Haunted House
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Twisty The Clown Takes Over Zazza Mornings