Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)
- Nashville’s Britton and Panettiere Set To Return To Television Series
- Emma Watson’s Tina Turner Ringtone Goes Off During Interview (Video)
- Dallas Police Looking For Public Masturbator
- Mutilated Body Parts Discovered Near Site Of Summer Olympics
- No Winner on Tuesday: Mega Millions’ Jackpot is 3rd Largest
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This 4th of July