New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: John Stamos Confirms Full House Return On Jimmy Kimmel
- Are Miley Cyrus And Patrick Schwarzenegger Over?
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed
- Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage,’ According to Cissy Houston
- Did Christina Aguilera Get Butt Implants?
- REVEALED: How Much Money Did Princess Diana Leave To Her Sons?
- You Can Now Have A Man Bun Without Having Long Hair
- Pot For Pets- Would You Give Your Dog These?
- LOOK: Miley Cyrus Debuts Armpit Hair