New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Abby Wombach Kisses Her Wife After Women’s Amazing World Cup Win
- You Have To See These Photos Of Jennifer Lopez And Her Adorable Kids
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old
- Kourtney Kardashian Finally Breaks Up With Scott Disick
- You Won’t Believe How Many Hot Dogs This Guy Ate In 10 Minutes
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- This New Desk Lets You Work All Day Right From Bed