New Makeup Must-Have = Pepto Bismol?
Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Fort Worth Police Department LGBT Recruitment Video
- 50 Shades Of Grey Trailer
- 99 Things Wrong With DFW
- These Celebrity Rags-to-Riches Stories Will Give You Hope
- Sleeping Baby Cuddling 4 Cobras Will Freak You Out
- VIDEO: Mary Lambert From Macklemores Same Love Puts Out New Music Video “Secrets”
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt French Braids Interns Hair During Interview And It’s Awesome!
- Picture Of Groom’s Seeing The Bride For The First Time Will Make You Believe In Love Again!
- Internet Quiz Guesses That Kory Is A Male, In His Late Teens
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA Winning Weekend