Meteor Streaks Across North Texas Sky
Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes