Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Win Thousands With KVIL’s Hi-Lo Game
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Ms. Emeli Sandé Goes To Washington To Honor Carole King
- Dog Whisper Cesar Millan Chats About Bringing Home New Pets
- Cat Bearding Is The Hottest New Photo Meme On The Web
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- Help Three Dog Bakery Feed Dogs In Need
- Mom Has Son Arrested For Stealing Her Pop-Tarts
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann