Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Housekeeper, The Backyard, & The Bridezilla
- Dallas Actress Stephanie March, ‘Law & Order: SUV,’ Writes About Breast Implant Nightmare
- Chipotle Is About To Step Up Their Burrito Game And We Can’t Wait!
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Attacks People In New Sum 41 Music Video!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Hip Hop High
- Naked Man Taunts NYPD Then Jumps Off Roof In Time Square (NSFW)
- You Won’t Recognize Ruby Rose In These Throw Back Pictures!
- In Celebration Of Shark Week Here Is A Video Of “The Biggest Shark Ever Filmed”
- Body Parts Wash Up Near Olympics Beach Volleyball Site
- U.S. Lifts Ban On Transgender People Serving Openly In Military