Meteor Streaks Across North Texas Sky
Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- BREAKING: Blue Bell Recalls ALL Products!
- We Talked To Adam Lambert Today! So Excited About The Release Of “Ghost Town” Tonight
- 13 High-Maintenance Things Women Do To Look Low Maintenance
- 4/20: Demi Lovato Recalls “First Blaze” With Joe Jonas
- Man’s Obituary Urges People To Not Vote For Hillary. Really? Yep.
- 4/20 Yes, But Today Is Also…
- Widow Says Southwest Flight Attendants “Left” Her Husband To Die
- Channing Tatum Lost His Back Pack In NYC This Weekend And Needed Your Help
- Did Bobbi Brown Lie? Sources Say Bobbi Kristina Is Still On life Support!
- Taylor Swift’s Mothers Speech Will Make You Cry Forever!