Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Blake Lively’s Shark Movie “The Shallows” Is Off The Shark Chart
- Caitlyn Jenner Posing Nude with Olympic Gold Medal and American Flag
- Johnny Manziel Posted Bond; Look at The Mug Shot or Smug Shot
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Dance to ‘Crazy in Love’ At Met Gala
- Adele Shares Her Reaction About Beyoncé Lemonade
- This Celeb Just Had Another Baby! His Ninth! Her First!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Smell, The Bathroom, & The Sugar Daddy
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Regis Philbin Could Be The Full Time Replacement On ‘Live’
- You Can Now Get Over The Counter Birth Control