Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC
- This Shirt Once Offended Walmart, See What It Has To Do With The Presidential Election!
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- It’s #MiracleTreatDay At Dairy Queen! Proceeds Will Benefit Children’s Health
- Lisa Frank Has A New Fashion Line
- Fort Worth 5-Year-Old Boy Launches Canned Food Drive, See How You Can Help!
- Pope Francis Takes A HUGE Fall, See The Video!
- There Might Be A Serial Rapist In Downtown Dallas