Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!