Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- CBS 11′s Larry Mowry Talks Freezing Temps And Icy Roads
- Disturbing Christmas Traditions
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013
- President Obama Can’t Have An iPhone
- Get Your Pooch’s Picture With The Grinch At Three Dog Bakery In Plano This Weekend
- Football Foodies: Grilled Sausage with Spicy Sauce
- She Mail: Enthusiastic Mom Told To Stay Away From Son’s Playoff Football Games
- Kellie Pickler Reveals Ignorance About The Mile High Club
- Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Tour Rocks Dallas!
- Millions Of Facebook & Gmail Passwords Stolen In Massive Hack!