Meteor Streaks Across North Texas Sky
Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Luke Wade From The Voice Performs Original Song In Studio!
- Ellen Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s New Commercial