Meteor Streaks Across North Texas Sky
Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- Cell Phone Prices Fall With New Products Soon
- Julie’s Review Room: Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Throwback Thursday: Kory At 10 Years Old….With A Mullet.
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- David Bowie Wants To Team Up With Oscar Winner To Write New Songs
- Your Facebook News Feed Is Changing…Again.
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees