Lite’s Review Room – Weekend Movies: “The Woman In Black” “Big Miracle” (page 3)
Big Miracle, is a new movie from Universal Studios directed by Ken Kwapis (He’s Just Not That Into You) starring John Krasinski (The Office), Ted Danson (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation), and Drew Barrymore (Going The Distance).
The film centers around a group of Alaskans who band together to help save stranded whales.
A newsman Adam Carlson (John Krasinski) working in the northern tip of Alaska has just about run out of stories to report on when a family of endangered gray whales are trapped by rapidly forming ice in the Arctic Circle.
The news brings his ex-girlfriend, Greenpeace volunteer and avid environmentalist Rachel Kramer (Drew Barrymore) to the rescue. Her efforts help bring attention to the whales’ plight, not only from hordes of interested onlookers racing to the area, but from local politicians.
However, what Rachel and Adam need most of all is cooperation from both the American and Russian governments if the whales are to survive.
Based on the book “Freeing the Whales” by Tom Rose.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed