Lite’s Review Room – Weekend Movies: “The Woman In Black” “Big Miracle” (page 3)
Big Miracle, is a new movie from Universal Studios directed by Ken Kwapis (He’s Just Not That Into You) starring John Krasinski (The Office), Ted Danson (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation), and Drew Barrymore (Going The Distance).
The film centers around a group of Alaskans who band together to help save stranded whales.
A newsman Adam Carlson (John Krasinski) working in the northern tip of Alaska has just about run out of stories to report on when a family of endangered gray whales are trapped by rapidly forming ice in the Arctic Circle.
The news brings his ex-girlfriend, Greenpeace volunteer and avid environmentalist Rachel Kramer (Drew Barrymore) to the rescue. Her efforts help bring attention to the whales’ plight, not only from hordes of interested onlookers racing to the area, but from local politicians.
However, what Rachel and Adam need most of all is cooperation from both the American and Russian governments if the whales are to survive.
Based on the book “Freeing the Whales” by Tom Rose.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Canada’s Latest Anti-Sexting Campaign Is Terrible
- Big Sister Can’t Handle Little Brother Growing Up
- DFW Goatman Back In The Metroplex? These Calls Prove it!
- Frankie Grande Under Fire For Saying Jacosta Can Go ‘Kill Herself’
- Orlando Bloom Takes Swing At Bieber In Restaurant!
- The Oasis Dave Koz Concert Tickets Giveaway
- The Perfect Response To Someone When They Wont Text You Back
- ManServants! Ladies, Would You Pay For This Service?
- Paramore & Fall Out Boy Winning Weekend
- Meet Chloe Grace Moretz At NorthPark