Lite’s Review Room – Weekend Movies: “The Woman In Black” “Big Miracle” (page 3)
Big Miracle, is a new movie from Universal Studios directed by Ken Kwapis (He’s Just Not That Into You) starring John Krasinski (The Office), Ted Danson (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation), and Drew Barrymore (Going The Distance).
The film centers around a group of Alaskans who band together to help save stranded whales.
A newsman Adam Carlson (John Krasinski) working in the northern tip of Alaska has just about run out of stories to report on when a family of endangered gray whales are trapped by rapidly forming ice in the Arctic Circle.
The news brings his ex-girlfriend, Greenpeace volunteer and avid environmentalist Rachel Kramer (Drew Barrymore) to the rescue. Her efforts help bring attention to the whales’ plight, not only from hordes of interested onlookers racing to the area, but from local politicians.
However, what Rachel and Adam need most of all is cooperation from both the American and Russian governments if the whales are to survive.
Based on the book “Freeing the Whales” by Tom Rose.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Office Manager Accused Of Operating On Patients While Dentist Was Out Of The Office!
- Truck Spills 14 Million Bees Onto Major Highway!
- Avengers Ticket Tuesday
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Science Rules – Nothing To Wine About
- These Celebrity Couples Will Restore Your Faith In Romance
- Here Are Some Amazing Products That Every Person Who Loves Texas Must Have
- #IWishMyTeacherKnew Will Break Your Heart
- I Bet You Don’t Know These Crazy Facts About The ACM Awards