FAA Says Fireball In Sky Was A Meteor
That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Courtney And Leigh Ann’s Hawaii Diary – “I Wonder If This Belongs To Courtney”
- Big Tex’s New Shirt Is Revealed
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Steve Kemble’s Dose Of Sass: Miley Cyrus, Seth Meyers, And The Emmys
- Meet Kory’s New Shelter Pup: Chester
- The New ‘The Walking Dead’ Teaser Will Give You Chills
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary – Aulani Waterslides
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary – Aulani Cultural Greeter
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary #5 – Leigh Ann’s Paddleboard Panic
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary – Aulani Public Affairs