That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Are Pregnant!
- Why Cuba Does Not Care About The Kardashians
- Prince SURVEILLANCE VIDEO Emergency Landing for Over Dose
- Retired Triple Crown Champion American Pharoah Is Racking In The Cash During Retirement By Getting Laid
- The New Han Solo Has Been Chosen, Find Out Who’s Replacing Harrison Ford
- Job Hunting? Here’s When to Schedule Your Interview
- Texas Man Was Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Killing His Prom Date With Rough Sex
- Drinking Even 1% More Water Will Help You Lose Weight
- Brody Jenner Is Engaged To Kaitlynn ‘Carter’ Jenner
- Jamie Lee Curtis Writes Essay on Prince and Her Own Opiate Addiction