That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Tesla Model S Driver Caught Sleeping While Letting The Autopilot Drive
- Here Are The Dumb Questions People In Texas Google
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Baylor Fired Head Football Coach Art Briles
- Watch The Water Bottle Flip That Went Viral!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie