FAA Says Fireball In Sky Was A Meteor
That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- New Survey: What Are The 20 Sexiest First Names For Women And Men?
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Piece By Piece Tour
- Must See Video! Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Sing History Of Duets!
- Bobby Brown: Family’s New Reality Show Is About Bobbi Kristina’s Fight to Survive Coma
- Kim Kardashian West Thinks This Is Discriminatory
- Katy Perry Is Selling Her Own Left Shark Onesies, Because Of Course She Is
- Justin Bieber Is Begging Which A-Lister To Roast Him?
- VIDEO: Britney Spears’ Weave Falls Out On Stage
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’