That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!
- Madonna Loses Battle To Her Cape……..AGAIN!
- TV Anchor Loses It While Reporting About Naked Yoga (VIDEO)
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast Episode 5