FAA Says Fireball In Sky Was A Meteor
That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!
- If You’ve Got $5,000 Lying Around, You Can Buy Elvis’s Pubic Hair