That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!