FAA Says Fireball In Sky Was A Meteor
That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Are Kristen Bell’s Daughters The Only Kids Who Haven’t Seen ‘Frozen?’
- Adele’s New Album Has A Leak (Named Kelly Clarkson)
- Traffic Reporter Caught Ordering Fast Food On Air
- Kim Kardashian Has Wardrobe Malfunction At Paris Fashion Week
- Facebook Status Updates That Need To Stop Today!
- Haulin Oats Earns Hall & Oates Lawsuit, But Garfunkel & Oates Get a Pass?
- Peeps-Flavored Milk Is Now A Real Thing!
- Funniest Lies Parents Told Their Kids
- Couple Busted Making Love All Over “50 Shades” Exhibit In Las Vegas
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S.