That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Woman Claims To Be “Too Pretty” To Work
- Win a Trip To Puerto Rico!
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Your Soon To Be New Favorite Sport: Combat Juggling
- VIDEO: Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Alive Under Debris During Live Interview
- Have A Plan For Tornado Emergencies
- She Mail: Spouse’s Online Shopping Habit
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help