Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Vine Of The Day: Online Dating Woes- 11.26.14
- Average Thanksgiving Meal? 3,690 calories!!!
- Demi Lovato Done With Miley Cyrus, Not Friends Anymore
- Alfonso Riberio Dancing With The Stars Champ!
- Is Khloe Trying To Out-Ass Kim?
- Check Out Kory’s Interview with Todd & Julie Chrisley!
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- Kory Interviews Sachi White, Disneyland Ambassador At Disneyland Resort
- POLL: Cranberry Sauce…Homemade, or Canned?