It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- #RHOBH’s Erika Girardi Advice To #RHOD: “Be Yourself”
- According To ‘Ghostbusters II’ The World Is Ending Tomorrow: Watch!
- Computer Science Student Creates Virtual Reality Version Of Nintendo’s ‘Duck Hunt’
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer