Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Newest Hair Trend Has Women Putting Open Flames On Their Hair
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Man Yells F*** That Alligator! Then It Eats Him!
- VIDEO: Kate Hudson Was Feeling Patriotic This Weekend And Got Her Sing On!
- Britney Spears Recreates Album Cover With Her Kids At Disneyland
- 13 Signs Your Man Is A Freak In The Bedroom
- Prince George Steals The Show At Princess Charlottes Christening
- Behind The Scene Photos Of Vanessa Williams July 4th Wedding
- Hugh Jackman’s Wife Says He Can’t Work With Angelina Jolie
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More