Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: New Randy Travis Music Video Is Absolutely Amazing!
- 15 Things No One Ever Tells You Abou Marriage!
- Women Tries To Save Ducklings, But Gets Ticket Instead.
- Women Only Parking Spots, Awesome or Offensive?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Dallas Set List!
- WATCH: Train Premieres “Angel In Blue Jeans” Video!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Video: This Grandpa Getting Down On The Dancefloor Is EVERYTHING!
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’