Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Ben Harper Perform New Song ‘Call It What It Is (Murder)’
- Check In Married Check Out Divorced
- Naked Celebs Fight Back
- Jay Z-Solange Elevator Fight Recreated on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode
- Leigh Ann: One Direction Helps Man Propose To Girlfiriend,
- Puff Daddy Raves About Former Girlfriend Jennifer Lopez’s Booty
- The Prosper High Football Team Recap
- Big Brother Winner Derrick Calls In & Reveals House Secrets
- What’s Hot: Cottonwood Art Fesitval
- ONE DIRECTION: WHERE WE ARE – THE CONCERT EVENT