It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Titanic 2 Is Happening! An Exact Replica Of The Titanic Is Coming Soon
- WATCH: The Full Length Trailer For Fuller House Is Here!
- VIDEO: Watch Katie Holmes Squirm As Matt Lauer Asks Her About Tom Cruise
- Beloved DFW Pizzeria Is Closing Their Doors On Valentines Day
- Actor Hugh Jackman Diagnosed With Cancer For The Fourth Time
- Ryan Reynolds Is People Magazine’s Sexiest Dad Alive!
- This Will Make You Think Of “Saved By The Bell” In A Whole Different Way!
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer