Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event
- See This Hoodie With a Pocket for Your Pet (PHOTO)
- Former Child Star Dies
- Here Are the 8 Items Every Man SHOULD NOT Own
- Lance Bass Says He Was “Inappropriately Touched” While In N’SYNC
- American Horror Story Hotel Recap: Blood, Group Sex, And Lady Gaga
- Selena Gomez Reveals She Is Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Jim Carrey’s Ex-Girlfriend’s Suicide Note Details Revealed
- This Is The Bizarre Reason Why Nicole Kidman Was Not Invited To Her Daughter’s Wedding
- What Happened To Vin Diesel?!!