Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- City Lights Moved To Sunday Due To Severe Weather Threat
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Diem Brown’s Ex-Boyfriends Post On Instigram Will Bring You To Tears
- The Script’s Video for ‘No Good in Goodbye’ is an Intergalactic Experience: Watch
- This Pop Star Is Dying To Be In “Scandal” And She Would Make The Perfect Bad Girl
- Pitch Perfect 2 Is Happening And The Trailer Is Awesome!
- Pet Of The Week: Crush
- WATCH: LeBron James Rocks Home Renovation
- Carrie Underwood: We ‘Both Knew’ It Was A Boy