Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Demi Lovato On 103.7 KVIL More Music Mornings
- Jill And Jessa Duggar Are Vowing To Bring Awareness To Child Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Breaks Down In Tears After VMA Performance
- Selena Gomez Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction At The VMA’s!
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Miley Cyrus Verbally Attacked On Stage At The Video Music Awards
- Kanye West Announces He Will Run For President In 2020
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History