Taylor Swift Out Of Les Miserables Movie
It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch
- Vine Of The Day: How-To Holiday Decor- 12.22.14
- Disney And Dreamworks DVD Prize Pack Giveaway
- ‘Sexiest Woman’ award? Kate Upton Of Course!
- Joanna Krupa to Brandi Glanville; ‘You’re Trailer Trash, B***h’
- Rob Kardashian Getting Evicted by Khloe? Wants ‘Lazy, Mooching,’ Brother Out Of Her Home!
- Margaret Cho leaves Husband After 11-Year ‘Open’ Marriage
- #RecipeOfTheDay #LiveLocalChef