Bet you can’t do this! Dare you to try…
A video popped up that you are REQUIRED TO WATCH. A teenage girl named Alyssa (from Poteau, Oklahoma) can pronounce any word (or phrase) BACKWARDS, right on the spot.
She does it instantly, no hesitation! She claims she can do any word in 3 seconds or less, but actually she is much faster than that. I GUARANTEE some TV producer will track her down.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tyra Banks[/lastfm] had a guest last year who could do the same thing. But it’s still impressive, especially when she does it with words like “Lamborghini” and “sequoia.” My favorite thing she says backwards is Burger King…”Gnik Regrub”…but maybe you have a different fave from her.
I’d try words like this on her: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, or supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. She’d probably nail them, right?
The more I watch this short clip, the more my mind BOGGLES. Check it out:
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Register To Win Your Tickets To See Florence + The Machine!
- 103.7 KVIL ‘The Choice’ Blu-ray + DVD Combo Giveaway
- BREAKING: Fatal Accident Shuts Down HWY 75 South
- DFW Woman Followed into Restroom by a Man to Verify Gender
- VIDEO: President Obama Reveils his Plans for After the Presidency
- VIDEO: Dale Earnhardt Jr Drives Racecar with Steering Column
- The Last Meal Prince’s Chef Cooked For Him
- Brand New Photographs Of Princess Charlotte!
- The Time Prince Served His Favorite Cereal Instead Of Booze
- “Captain America: Civil War” Opens To Massive $200.2M Overseas