Girl Talks Backwards…Flawlessly
Bet you can’t do this! Dare you to try…
A video popped up that you are REQUIRED TO WATCH. A teenage girl named Alyssa (from Poteau, Oklahoma) can pronounce any word (or phrase) BACKWARDS, right on the spot.
She does it instantly, no hesitation! She claims she can do any word in 3 seconds or less, but actually she is much faster than that. I GUARANTEE some TV producer will track her down.
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Tyra Banks[/lastfm] had a guest last year who could do the same thing. But it’s still impressive, especially when she does it with words like “Lamborghini” and “sequoia.” My favorite thing she says backwards is Burger King…”Gnik Regrub”…but maybe you have a different fave from her.
I’d try words like this on her: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, or supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. She’d probably nail them, right?
The more I watch this short clip, the more my mind BOGGLES. Check it out:
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies