Bet you can’t do this! Dare you to try…
A video popped up that you are REQUIRED TO WATCH. A teenage girl named Alyssa (from Poteau, Oklahoma) can pronounce any word (or phrase) BACKWARDS, right on the spot.
She does it instantly, no hesitation! She claims she can do any word in 3 seconds or less, but actually she is much faster than that. I GUARANTEE some TV producer will track her down.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tyra Banks[/lastfm] had a guest last year who could do the same thing. But it’s still impressive, especially when she does it with words like “Lamborghini” and “sequoia.” My favorite thing she says backwards is Burger King…”Gnik Regrub”…but maybe you have a different fave from her.
I’d try words like this on her: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, or supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. She’d probably nail them, right?
The more I watch this short clip, the more my mind BOGGLES. Check it out:
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger