“1000 Places To See Before You Die” Is The Ultimate Travel Bucket List
If you are a seasoned world traveler, you have seen sights and set foot in places that others only dream of. If you’ve never set foot outside of the state of Texas, there is so much you are missing out on! 1000 Places To See Before You Die is the ultimeate bucket list for travelers. From the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Macchu Picchu in Peru and on over to Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt, author Patricia Schultz hands you list of destinations that you shouldn’t leave Earth without seeing first.
The #1 New York Bestseller is out with a second edition and 200 new places from 28 countries for you to explore on your world travels. It’s also chocked full of 600 full color photographs of gorgeous vistas and fascinating sights from around the globe.
Pack your bags and go see these fabulous destinations! Giraffes grazing on the Serengeti, sunset at Ayers Rock in Australia, the Northern Lights dancing above the Canadian night sky, the Giant’s Causeway on the coast of Northern Ireland, the onion domed St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square, or the magnificent Great Wall of China; these are places that you shouldn’t pass up a chance to see.
You can get your copy of 1000 Places To See Before You Die at your local book store or through Amazon.com.
- Scott Disick Posts Naked Picture Of Kourtney Kardashian On Instagram
- What Actor Just Revealed He Lost His Older Brother To Aids?
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Your Netflix Subscription Is About To Go Up And You’re Not Going To Be Happy About It
- Are You Over Empire Already??
- The Reenactment Of The Motorcade In Dealey Plaza Today Was A Step Back In Time!
- Tons Of People Are Freaking Out Over This Victoria Secret Photoshop Fail
- Male Radio Host Has Sexist Rant Against Woman Who Makes Sports Broadcasting History!
- Taylor Swift Says We All Need A Break From Her!