“1000 Places To See Before You Die” Is The Ultimate Travel Bucket List
If you are a seasoned world traveler, you have seen sights and set foot in places that others only dream of. If you’ve never set foot outside of the state of Texas, there is so much you are missing out on! 1000 Places To See Before You Die is the ultimeate bucket list for travelers. From the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Macchu Picchu in Peru and on over to Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt, author Patricia Schultz hands you list of destinations that you shouldn’t leave Earth without seeing first.
The #1 New York Bestseller is out with a second edition and 200 new places from 28 countries for you to explore on your world travels. It’s also chocked full of 600 full color photographs of gorgeous vistas and fascinating sights from around the globe.
Pack your bags and go see these fabulous destinations! Giraffes grazing on the Serengeti, sunset at Ayers Rock in Australia, the Northern Lights dancing above the Canadian night sky, the Giant’s Causeway on the coast of Northern Ireland, the onion domed St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square, or the magnificent Great Wall of China; these are places that you shouldn’t pass up a chance to see.
You can get your copy of 1000 Places To See Before You Die at your local book store or through Amazon.com.
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome