If you are a seasoned world traveler, you have seen sights and set foot in places that others only dream of. If you’ve never set foot outside of the state of Texas, there is so much you are missing out on! 1000 Places To See Before You Die is the ultimeate bucket list for travelers. From the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Macchu Picchu in Peru and on over to Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt, author Patricia Schultz hands you list of destinations that you shouldn’t leave Earth without seeing first.
The #1 New York Bestseller is out with a second edition and 200 new places from 28 countries for you to explore on your world travels. It’s also chocked full of 600 full color photographs of gorgeous vistas and fascinating sights from around the globe.
Pack your bags and go see these fabulous destinations! Giraffes grazing on the Serengeti, sunset at Ayers Rock in Australia, the Northern Lights dancing above the Canadian night sky, the Giant’s Causeway on the coast of Northern Ireland, the onion domed St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square, or the magnificent Great Wall of China; these are places that you shouldn’t pass up a chance to see.
You can get your copy of 1000 Places To See Before You Die at your local book store or through Amazon.com.
- Gwen Stefani Will Be Back On The Voice As Blake Shelton’s Advisor
- Looks Like Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are Really Heating Up
- Here’s What Will Smith Has To Say About His Son Cross Dressing
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!