If you are a seasoned world traveler, you have seen sights and set foot in places that others only dream of. If you’ve never set foot outside of the state of Texas, there is so much you are missing out on! 1000 Places To See Before You Die is the ultimeate bucket list for travelers. From the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Macchu Picchu in Peru and on over to Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt, author Patricia Schultz hands you list of destinations that you shouldn’t leave Earth without seeing first.
The #1 New York Bestseller is out with a second edition and 200 new places from 28 countries for you to explore on your world travels. It’s also chocked full of 600 full color photographs of gorgeous vistas and fascinating sights from around the globe.
Pack your bags and go see these fabulous destinations! Giraffes grazing on the Serengeti, sunset at Ayers Rock in Australia, the Northern Lights dancing above the Canadian night sky, the Giant’s Causeway on the coast of Northern Ireland, the onion domed St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square, or the magnificent Great Wall of China; these are places that you shouldn’t pass up a chance to see.
You can get your copy of 1000 Places To See Before You Die at your local book store or through Amazon.com.
- The Terrifying Moment This Guys Parachute Didn’t Open Was Caught On Tape!
- The “Nap Mobile” Is In DFW
- Demi Lovato Drops Sexy New Dance Song ‘Body Say’
- Police Called To Save “Lifeless Woman” Than Ended Up Being A Sex Doll
- Police Kicked Down Door To Rescue A Woman That Was Actually A Sex Doll, See The Picture!
- Fort Worth City Bus Crash 4 Injured, 1 Serious In Condition
- Best Bars For Ladies Night Out In DFW
- 2 Guys In Spain Skipped Work For 15 Years Before Their Bosses Caught On
- PHOTOS: Simple Plan Perform At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- VIDEO: Man Tries To Ecape Police On A Go-Cart