You Won’t Be Able To Resist Hypnotic Donuts
There are no donuts but Hypnotic Donuts… There are no donuts by Hypnotic Donuts… Ahem. There’s a new donut shop on Garland Road in East Dallas, and it’s drawing in people like crazy. How crazy? Try 300 people lined up for the grand opening on Sunday. There is something hypnotizing about Hypnotic Donuts.
They are described as odd, delectable, and sometimes shocking. Not to mention the inexplicable urge to keep eating them. Sure, you can compare Dallas’ Hypnotic Donuts to Portland’s VooDoo Donuts, but there are different powers at work on Garland Road.
Like the hypnotic powers of young Elvis’ swinging pelvis, you’ll be drawn to Jenny’s Evil Elvis; a plain donut with peanut butter, bananas, honey, and bacon. Nor will you be able to resist Poppin’ Berries; vanilla cake covered with strawberry frosting, wild berry Pop Tarts, and strawberry drizzle.
Hypnotic Donuts is located on Garland Road, between Casa Linda Plaza & Dallas Arboretum. Find out more information by visiting their website, HypnoticDonuts.com.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert