There are no donuts but Hypnotic Donuts… There are no donuts by Hypnotic Donuts… Ahem. There’s a new donut shop on Garland Road in East Dallas, and it’s drawing in people like crazy. How crazy? Try 300 people lined up for the grand opening on Sunday. There is something hypnotizing about Hypnotic Donuts.
They are described as odd, delectable, and sometimes shocking. Not to mention the inexplicable urge to keep eating them. Sure, you can compare Dallas’ Hypnotic Donuts to Portland’s VooDoo Donuts, but there are different powers at work on Garland Road.
Like the hypnotic powers of young Elvis’ swinging pelvis, you’ll be drawn to Jenny’s Evil Elvis; a plain donut with peanut butter, bananas, honey, and bacon. Nor will you be able to resist Poppin’ Berries; vanilla cake covered with strawberry frosting, wild berry Pop Tarts, and strawberry drizzle.
Hypnotic Donuts is located on Garland Road, between Casa Linda Plaza & Dallas Arboretum. Find out more information by visiting their website, HypnoticDonuts.com.
- Man Shoots At Taco Bell Employees Because They Forgot His Sour Cream
- Livestock Auctioneers Are This Year’s Hottest Rappers (Video)
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 29, 2016 (Audio)
- Elderly Couple Dies Holding Each Other During Wildfire
- Adele Gives Us Her Definitive Break Up Song Playlist
- Chelsea Handler Taks Candidly About Her Two Abortions At Age Of 16
- Dad Posts Selfies On Twitter Imitating Daughter (Photos)
- Women Fight In Dallas Restaurant Over Chips And Salsa (Video)
- Caitlyn Jenner Appears On Cover Of Sports Illustrated (Photos)
- Here Are The 10 Most Successful Cities In America