You Won’t Be Able To Resist Hypnotic Donuts
There are no donuts but Hypnotic Donuts… There are no donuts by Hypnotic Donuts… Ahem. There’s a new donut shop on Garland Road in East Dallas, and it’s drawing in people like crazy. How crazy? Try 300 people lined up for the grand opening on Sunday. There is something hypnotizing about Hypnotic Donuts.
They are described as odd, delectable, and sometimes shocking. Not to mention the inexplicable urge to keep eating them. Sure, you can compare Dallas’ Hypnotic Donuts to Portland’s VooDoo Donuts, but there are different powers at work on Garland Road.
Like the hypnotic powers of young Elvis’ swinging pelvis, you’ll be drawn to Jenny’s Evil Elvis; a plain donut with peanut butter, bananas, honey, and bacon. Nor will you be able to resist Poppin’ Berries; vanilla cake covered with strawberry frosting, wild berry Pop Tarts, and strawberry drizzle.
Hypnotic Donuts is located on Garland Road, between Casa Linda Plaza & Dallas Arboretum. Find out more information by visiting their website, HypnoticDonuts.com.
- We Can Survive: Find Out What Went Down
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless