There are no donuts but Hypnotic Donuts… There are no donuts by Hypnotic Donuts… Ahem. There’s a new donut shop on Garland Road in East Dallas, and it’s drawing in people like crazy. How crazy? Try 300 people lined up for the grand opening on Sunday. There is something hypnotizing about Hypnotic Donuts.
They are described as odd, delectable, and sometimes shocking. Not to mention the inexplicable urge to keep eating them. Sure, you can compare Dallas’ Hypnotic Donuts to Portland’s VooDoo Donuts, but there are different powers at work on Garland Road.
Like the hypnotic powers of young Elvis’ swinging pelvis, you’ll be drawn to Jenny’s Evil Elvis; a plain donut with peanut butter, bananas, honey, and bacon. Nor will you be able to resist Poppin’ Berries; vanilla cake covered with strawberry frosting, wild berry Pop Tarts, and strawberry drizzle.
Hypnotic Donuts is located on Garland Road, between Casa Linda Plaza & Dallas Arboretum. Find out more information by visiting their website, HypnoticDonuts.com.
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services