What Happens When You Show A 5-Year-Old Corporate Logos?
January 31, 2012 12:00 PM
The answer is a lot cuter than you thought it would be. Designer, Adam Ladd, showed his 5-year-old daughter famous brand logos to see how many she could identify.
Sure she may get a few wrong, but her descriptions will make your heart melt.
- Kory: Dallas’ New Tourism Video Makes Me Want To Move To Dallas…Oh Wait…I Did.
- Walker Brothers To Film Final Scenes For Late Brother
- Leigh Ann: How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Leigh Ann: Toddler Found In Claw Vending Machine
- Chelsea Handler Is Not Talking Craig Ferguson’s Job
- Leigh Ann: Jenny McCarthy Engaged To Donnie Wahlberg
- Mike Modano Stops By To Talk Stars Playoffs With Zazza & Julie
- The Fabulous Leslie Jordan Live In Studio With Zazza & Julie
- What’s Buzzing: Katy Perry Says Selfies Need To Stop