What Happens When You Show A 5-Year-Old Corporate Logos?
January 31, 2012 12:00 PM
The answer is a lot cuter than you thought it would be. Designer, Adam Ladd, showed his 5-year-old daughter famous brand logos to see how many she could identify.
Sure she may get a few wrong, but her descriptions will make your heart melt.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes