What Happens When You Show A 5-Year-Old Corporate Logos?
January 31, 2012 12:00 PM
The answer is a lot cuter than you thought it would be. Designer, Adam Ladd, showed his 5-year-old daughter famous brand logos to see how many she could identify.
Sure she may get a few wrong, but her descriptions will make your heart melt.
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Girl Makes Her Own Mascara Out Of Oreo’s
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Disorder
- People Actually Called 911 When Facebook Went Down
- Women Keeps Her Promise And Marries Herself On Her 40th Birthday
- Bruno Mars Responds To Dallas High School Video To “Uptown Funk”
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- Win Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race: Battle Of The Seasons 2015
- 5,4,3,2,1 New Kids Friday