The Love Captain’s 3 Tips For A Fabulous Valentine’s Day
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day that’s different from the traditional fancy dinner out on the town? The Love Captain has a few fun ideas to put some spice in your Valentine’s Day plans.
February 14th falls on a Tuesday, but that does’t mean you can’t get out of town for a short trip on the weekend before Valentine’s Day. There are plenty of great places to get away for the weekend. Whether you stay at a little bed & breakfast in Grapevine or drive out to San Antonio, getting away with your sweetie can help you focus on each other and building romantic memories.
Rather than dining out, try cooking dinner together. Work together to make a meal you both can enjoy. There’s something about cooking a meal as a team that not only brings you closer together, but the food also tastes that much better. Pull out the nice china, a couple of candles, and cook your own romantic dinner.
The Love Captain’s final tip for a fun Valentine’s Day is to go dancing. You don’t have to go to a club, a bar, or even know how to dance. Just get out or throw some music on at home and have some fun!
- Vine Of The Day: Indiana Bones- 12.19.14
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!