The Love Captain’s 3 Tips For A Fabulous Valentine’s Day
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day that’s different from the traditional fancy dinner out on the town? The Love Captain has a few fun ideas to put some spice in your Valentine’s Day plans.
February 14th falls on a Tuesday, but that does’t mean you can’t get out of town for a short trip on the weekend before Valentine’s Day. There are plenty of great places to get away for the weekend. Whether you stay at a little bed & breakfast in Grapevine or drive out to San Antonio, getting away with your sweetie can help you focus on each other and building romantic memories.
Rather than dining out, try cooking dinner together. Work together to make a meal you both can enjoy. There’s something about cooking a meal as a team that not only brings you closer together, but the food also tastes that much better. Pull out the nice china, a couple of candles, and cook your own romantic dinner.
The Love Captain’s final tip for a fun Valentine’s Day is to go dancing. You don’t have to go to a club, a bar, or even know how to dance. Just get out or throw some music on at home and have some fun!
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Say No To Kanye
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s Arrogant Deposition
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Kory’s Review: We Will Rock You @ Dallas Summer Musicals
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash