The Love Captain’s 3 Tips For A Fabulous Valentine’s Day
Looking for something to do with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day that’s different from the traditional fancy dinner out on the town? The Love Captain has a few fun ideas to put some spice in your Valentine’s Day plans.
February 14th falls on a Tuesday, but that does’t mean you can’t get out of town for a short trip on the weekend before Valentine’s Day. There are plenty of great places to get away for the weekend. Whether you stay at a little bed & breakfast in Grapevine or drive out to San Antonio, getting away with your sweetie can help you focus on each other and building romantic memories.
Rather than dining out, try cooking dinner together. Work together to make a meal you both can enjoy. There’s something about cooking a meal as a team that not only brings you closer together, but the food also tastes that much better. Pull out the nice china, a couple of candles, and cook your own romantic dinner.
The Love Captain’s final tip for a fun Valentine’s Day is to go dancing. You don’t have to go to a club, a bar, or even know how to dance. Just get out or throw some music on at home and have some fun!
- Would You Pass A U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ
- Single Again: 3 Doors Down – ‘Kryptonite’