Facebook Comment World Record Attempt
KTXL-TV in Sacramento is reporting that the post has a whopping 1,001,291 comments.Now that’s dedication.
Matthews and her friends have submitted the post to Guiness World Records and are still waiting to hear back.
The post was written on the wall of a Facebook Group for “Frontierville” fans. Apparently it i still gaining comments.
With 106 people participating each person has had to comment on the post roughtly 9,300 times.
Facebook changed their commenting system back in March of last year making this eaiser to do, but still 9,300 times is a lot for one person to do in three months.
The current record is held by Roberto Esposito, who set it on June 29, 2011, with 529,335 comments. Well I think it’s time for Roberto to move over, cause Cathy and her friends have crushed that record.
You can read a full interview and see a video with KXTL-TV HERE.
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Big Tex Installed At State Fair
- Dose Of Sass: The Gosling Baby, People’s Best Dressed & More!
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death
- The Upcoming 5th Season Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Might Be The Best Yet
- What’s Hot: Dallas Pride!