Facebook Comment World Record Attempt
KTXL-TV in Sacramento is reporting that the post has a whopping 1,001,291 comments.Now that’s dedication.
Matthews and her friends have submitted the post to Guiness World Records and are still waiting to hear back.
The post was written on the wall of a Facebook Group for “Frontierville” fans. Apparently it i still gaining comments.
With 106 people participating each person has had to comment on the post roughtly 9,300 times.
Facebook changed their commenting system back in March of last year making this eaiser to do, but still 9,300 times is a lot for one person to do in three months.
The current record is held by Roberto Esposito, who set it on June 29, 2011, with 529,335 comments. Well I think it’s time for Roberto to move over, cause Cathy and her friends have crushed that record.
You can read a full interview and see a video with KXTL-TV HERE.
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan Says He Knew Lupita’s Dress Was A Fake On Oscar Night!
- This Eye Test May Solve Riddle Of “The Dress.”
- Painter Puts Lewinsky Dress In Official Bill Clinton Portrait!
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Who Made Forbes 2015 Billionaires List?
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?