Facebook Comment World Record Attempt
KTXL-TV in Sacramento is reporting that the post has a whopping 1,001,291 comments.Now that’s dedication.
Matthews and her friends have submitted the post to Guiness World Records and are still waiting to hear back.
The post was written on the wall of a Facebook Group for “Frontierville” fans. Apparently it i still gaining comments.
With 106 people participating each person has had to comment on the post roughtly 9,300 times.
Facebook changed their commenting system back in March of last year making this eaiser to do, but still 9,300 times is a lot for one person to do in three months.
The current record is held by Roberto Esposito, who set it on June 29, 2011, with 529,335 comments. Well I think it’s time for Roberto to move over, cause Cathy and her friends have crushed that record.
You can read a full interview and see a video with KXTL-TV HERE.
- Seniors 65+ Are Going To Get Tattoos
- People’s Most Beautiful Person Lupita Nyong’o And How To Say Her Name
- She Mail: Woman Concerned Masseuse Is Crossing A Line
- Zazza Zoo: Beautiful Black Lab Brady
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1