A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- 20,000 Bees Follow A Car For Two Days To Rescue Their Queen!
- Oreo Releasing 2 New Flavors
- This Cyst-Popping Video Will Be The Grossest Thing You’ve Seen All Week
- Jennifer Lawrence Had A Booger On Her Face On The Tonight Show And It’s Kind Of Adorable
- Blac Chyna Instagrams Sonogram Of Her And Rob Kardashian’s Baby
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Naja Releases A Lingerie Collection For All Shades Of “Nude” #NudeForAll
- You Have Been Pronouncing IKEA Wrong Your Whole Life!
- Police Seek Internet Troll Threatening Life Of Taylor Swift And Others
- BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Squad And FBI are called to LAX after threat is made From Flight Arriving From Houston