Science Reveals Women Can Park Just Fine
A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Never Before Seen Pictures Of Marilyn Monroe Surface
- Who Is The Highest Paid Actor In Hollywood?
- What Long Running, Fan Favorite TV Show Has Been CANCELLED?
- Kelly Osbourne Under Fire For Latino Comment On The View
- You Will Never Believe Who The Next Mentors On “The Voice” Are Going To Be
- Homophobe Tries To Beat Up Gay Couple, Gay Couple End Up Beating Him Up!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped Over $300K On These Shoes
- Man Tries To Convince Cop His Pot Is Kale Salad
- Where Are They Now? You Have To See What The Cast Of “Saved By The Bell” Is Doing
- “Digital Kidnapping” Is A Real Thing And Can Happen If You Post Pictures Of Your Kids