Science Reveals Women Can Park Just Fine
A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!
- If You’ve Got $5,000 Lying Around, You Can Buy Elvis’s Pubic Hair