Science Reveals Women Can Park Just Fine
A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- This Mother And Daughter Have Spent $63K On Matching Plastic Surgery
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- You Might Be Able To Tell If Someone Is A Psycho By The Way They Yawn!
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!!!
- Arizona Couple Finds $50,000 In Safe While Renovating Kitchen
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Has The Ashley Madison Hacker Been Caught?
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down