A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Here’s The List of Speakers/Performers at Tonight’s DNC
- This Shirt Once Offended Walmart, See What It Has To Do With The Presidential Election!
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- It’s #MiracleTreatDay At Dairy Queen! Proceeds Will Benefit Children’s Health
- Lisa Frank Has A New Fashion Line
- Fort Worth 5-Year-Old Boy Launches Canned Food Drive, See How You Can Help!
- Pope Francis Takes A HUGE Fall, See The Video!
- There Might Be A Serial Rapist In Downtown Dallas
- Homeless Kids Set Up Lemonade Stand In Downtown Dallas